"Ain't that Draco right there?" Ezekiel wondered out loud, not listening to a word Nirvikar was saying in the slightest and completely dismissing him, instead focusing his attention on the platinum blonde who had just left the common room.

Nirvikar noticed this but was used to being dismissed. Middle child issues, honestly. "Oh, here she comes." 

"OI, UGLY!" Ezekiel called out.

(Y/n) kicked Ezekiel's knee harshly once she was in front of him. "That's for being rude."

"It was a joke! I feel like Draco, gosh..." Ezekiel was crouched over, rubbing his aching knee gingerly while Nirvikar smirked once more.

"Speaking of Draco, seen him?" (Y/n) glanced over at her schedule for today.

"Oh he just left, you could catch up with him I guess." Nirvikar replied helpfully and (Y/n) thanked him, patting his hair to which he shied away. "Don't touch me, that's gross."

"You're all the same, you Slytherin boys, how disappointing." (Y/n) sighed, pretending to be upset. "None of you like to be touched, none of you like to be happy and prefer to be edgy little rascals... I could go on but I gotta catch up with my favorite Slytherin boy before he gets to eat breakfast."

She waved goodbye and Nirvikar turned to Ezekiel when she was gone.

"She touched me."

"Yeaaaah... And?"

"She ruined my hair. Do you know how long this process takes?"

"Aren't you 11... WHY SO WORRIED ABOUT THAT?!"

"Shut up, Ezekiel."

━━━━༻❁༺━━━━

(Y/n) knew Draco would be heading off to the Great Hall, so she simply ran in that direction and soon enough she saw him. Hearing her loud footsteps, Draco turned boredly, saw who it was, and, suddenly not looking quite so bored, sped up his walking speed, urging his usual lackeys to do so as well.

So (Y/n) sped up the pace even more.

She was soon walking right alongside him, we say walking since Draco had given up trying to run.

"That was pretty rude." (Y/n) commented, stifling a yawn.

"Shut up." Draco snapped. He looked at her, noticing her yawn. "Didn't you sleep?"

"Couldn't." The sole reason for her lack of sleep these days was that thoughts of the three headed dog kept popping into her head at night and she spent incredible amounts of times just thinking about it, but not being able to come up with a conclusion for why it was there to begin with.

Potter, Weasley, Granger and Longbottom had also been there, so perhaps she could talk to them about it. The whole thing just bothered her. Maybe it was just a Hogwarts thing though, keeping dangerous, potentially child-consuming creatures near and in the castle for reasons to be untold.

"Well, you look bad, like seriously ugly. Get sleep. Well... it's not like there's much difference from how you usually look anyway." Draco drawled boredly and (Y/n) gasped, feigning hurt.