『4』

IT'ᔕ ᒍᑌᔕT ᗩ TᕼᖇEE ᕼEᗩᗪEᗪ ᗪOG.
TᖇEE ᗷEᗪᗪEᗪ ᒪOG.
ᑕEᖇᗷEᖇᑌᔕ?

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

"SHIT!"

"Language!"

(Y/n) hopped on one foot in pain, holding her other one. She wasn't wearing her shoes, only her socks, and she'd just stubbed her toe. Ezekiel was laughing like a maniac while she muttered curses his way.

Another boy who she had only heard of during the Sorting Ceremony, Nirvikar Chevalier, was also laughing. At least, that's how it looked, but when (Y/n) looked up it seemed that he was simply smiling in amusement.

Nirvikar Chevalier had sandy blonde hair as well as light skin. His eyes were blue, although upon meeting him, he shrugged and for some reason told you that one was actually green and that he was simply wearing a muggle thing called contact lenses.

It was weird to think a pureblood family like the Chevalier's would allow their son to wear muggle items, they're not exactly known for their fondness of non-magical folk.

Ezekiel managed to calm down, steadying himself using Nirvikar's shoulder. "Shit, I'm so sorry..." He wheezed.

"Weren't you just telling me off for my language?" (Y/n) muttered bitterly. Her toe no longer hurt and she considered skimming through a library book for a spell that could cause damage to walls. Yes, you were petty, even if the cause of your anger was a wall.

"Hey, I'm older, so I can use it." He made himself stand straight. For a moment, waves of bright yellow shimmered through his hair. What curious things metamorphmagus's were, she couldn't help but stare. "Oh, where's Draco? Aren't you two like, friends?"

"Don't know, don't care." (Y/n) shrugged. "He's upset that Potter didn't get expelled (Y/n shuddered at the mention of Harry, recalling the monstrous dog she'd seen a week or so prior to today) Anyway, I'm going to go get my shoes, Merlin knows how I forgot to put them on..."

Ezekiel stared after her as she dashed away towards the girls dormitories, frowning. He never did like Draco much, he was far too arrogant and blatantly just rude for his tastes. When you grow up with Makani for a mother like he did, you fit into a bit of the nicer side when it comes to personalities.

Or that would be the case, but he was still just the teeniest bit like a classic Slytherin nowadays.

"She your sister?" Nirvikar inquired after a moment and Ezekiel kicked the back of his leg lightly.

"Nah, I wish. I only get to see her like once a month outside of school lately, but we used to be together all the time, our parents would often visit. She's my cousin and also my best friend." He explained. "My father is her fathers brother, you see, so we have the same last name."

"I thought I was your best friend?" Nirvikar raised an eyebrow, turning to look at Ezekiel who only laughed.

"You're a close second, Nirvikar. Me and her, we have that sibling type of friendship, you know?"

"Meanwhile, all my siblings do is bully me on the daily. I feel so loved, honestly." Nirvikar said that last part sarcastically, rolling his eyes at the thought of his family. "Sadly, my elder brother is still at Hogwarts... In his 5th year. I hate him."