Chapter 1- The Beginning of Retired Mistakes

Comenzar desde el principio

"I know. but it's a good chance. even just working as a job with a person with existential boredom. as a person who only knows how to cook rice and curry to all of you. I want this goal to become a stronger goal. if someone else gets it, then it's fine. I will remain stuck with the same goal for the rest of my life. in order to achieve a goal that passes far beyond your own expectations. you have to work it. life isn't easy at all."

her eyebrows rose down in a look of slight dispair in stuck with the same goal forever. to be a person only worth to cook. to be a person that doesn't have any further goals for your own lifetime hurts. but it's fine. it's fine to be an old person.
Still selling food to many martial artists with a small allowance of yuan.

"It's gonna be ok. but please be aware that this isn't going to be an easy ride if you do manage to get this Seven Dragons master thing.. I heard stories of men that do have this master role, and they trained until their bones broke over and over.., screaming in pain, bloody hands, and ripped limbs."

"!?"

"You didn't know that? Being a martial artist doesn't go for free, y'know? you have to work for it day after day. That's what my father taught me before I decided to join some entertainment group to serve me for the entirety of my teenage years."
I never would have thought that it would be this hard.
Not when I'm a female with a blade on my hand. walking in public, and then I'm acting dumb about this.

"I get it. I get it.. ok? I was just...curious to hear more. I wasn't only expecting myself to get this master role, but all I want is a new purpose in my never-ending cycle of a life. I have much more hidden talents than to cook for the strong. that's all I'm saying."

"Good."

i smirked at her way of talking it real to me and making me blink back to reality that life isn't easy when you are big and powerful.
"Oh and also.. some girl in the senior disciple line had been talking some mess about you. said that you couldn't cook and that your mother is a disgrace to our original culture."

"...."

"zhao?"

"Say that AGAIN?"

who would say that to one another. when we are both in the same culture and nationality. talking about my mother that way isn't funny at all. especially when you're a high-ranking martial artist in a clan you got to be mature in.

"That your mother is a disgrace to chinese culture. I don't understand what is happening here..?"
Jiaoxian said in intimidated confusion.

"Would you feel angry if someone insulted your own mother out of nothing?"

"I...would be pissed off. I'm not gonna lie. my mother was a beautiful woman, being the head of an entertainment pavilion in a town in Eastern china. So calling her names for no reason could lead to an issue between the person that ever decided to talk crap about my mother.."

"Then what part of that don't you understand."

"Excuse me?"

she clinched her hands together to feel a need to protect her own mother even though she's a ruined person dead in the grave.

"it's not that hard to understand what she said. For a senior disciple to give themselves the full right to insult one's mother out of whatever bullshit is going on in their mind then I won't tolerate that whatsoever. so I'm going to beat her ass. What is her name..?"

"WAIT, THAT ISN'T THE WAY. IM NOT TELLING YOU THE NAME IF YOU ARE GOING TO GO THIS VIOLENT...!"

nah fuck that. I don't care if I get banned from the clan or get my job revoked. I slowly collide my fists together to want to feel the need to punch whoever this girl is.