Chapter 1- The Beginning of Retired Mistakes

Start from the beginning

I walked down the hall to see senior, junior, and second grade disciples in the hall sleeping like a baby.

"Why the fuck do I hear moaning-"

she saw a senior disciple and a second grade disciples having sex in the corner of the closet. they seized up in embarrassment once they saw Zhao Xi staring at them like they are idiots.

"OH! ZHAO. I d-didnt expect you to come back so early after your noodle break?"
she exclaimed in an accent full of embarrassment but also a strong surge of self-doubt.

".....what are you doing? Why are you having sex with someone far younger than... you? Your 19."
she grew a vein with the fact that the second grade disciple was 12 to 16 years old, wanting to learn martial arts.

"...well. I couldn't control my hormones. IM SORRY.
Please don't report me to the officials. I don't want them to think I'm a sex crazed freak with no knowledge of learning martial arts."

"I'll keep it in mind for the rest of my life. Why are you up so late at night?" she chuckled when the guy ran off with his clothes sliding off his body with a face blinding with blush.

"Ehm. Well.. I was about to break into the kitchen to get a snack until I saw him..and well..he's my crush."

"what- your crush?"

"Yeah.. even though I'm 19 and he's 15. He's a cute guy, so I decided to invite him forward to a make-out session and possibly having sex. Hehe...I was looking forward to his tiny cock reaching deep inside my vagina." her entire aura was resonating off this guy. but zhao's reaction was just flabbergasted at this bold ass approach.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I won't tell you off like that, but that's a bit illegal. Jiaoxian. you expect people to not..y'know... all I'm saying is that this is possibly an issue you might face in the recent future. to people thinking you're a pedo or something.."

"I know! I know.. but we live in the world of ancient china, so it should matter if I get married to a man much younger than me. many other cultures do that in their ancient times."

She turned kinky to it. I couldn't believe this. If she gets pregnant, then that isn't my fault if she gets mad at the fact that I told her so. but let me brush it off and talk about another topic.

"Ah.. anyways. what do you think about the Seven Dragons Day this week? It's sad that most of us have to help out with the preparations to greet the officials. instead of greeting every guest with an edible bowl of chicken feet.💢"

"I've seen the officials before. they are grungy, grumpy, and highly confident in their riches. Sometimes, they even brag about their historical experience with kung fu. They have kinda a catalyst to use if the person chose to be the Seven Dragon master is the right one. If it's a wrong choice. the blood will turn brown red.
If it's right. It will turn into a sunset colored type blood. They give out books to learn about this anicent tradition. kinda like mass production to learn♡"

I suddenly had a strong sense of curiosity and a bond to this tradition.

"Hm. I actually want to be the one."

"YOU?"

"What's wrong with that? Huh. sad that we might have the higher chance to become the Seven Dragons master since we are are a well known clan. geez... The most you can do is ride dick and take seed.💢"
she said in a cocky accent directly to her face.

"DAMN. I was..I was just admiring your confidence after all. all of us can or cannot be this super big powerful martial artist based around our blood type/ color. It might not even be us. being well known doesn't define that role.. These officials are going to every province, to every village, to every town, to every part of china to see who the person that can hold this power truly is..it's a 4% chance that nobody in our clan is going to get this master name in their life."