04

The younger girl waited patiently for Chenle to arrive. She was a little too excited to be seeing him even though they saw each other just a few hours ago.

She arrived earlier due to her excitement. Her and Chenle clicked instantly, and she loved that.

"Jiyeonie!" Chenle yelled with a big smile. He waved at her, to which she reciprocated.

"Lele!" Jiyeon smiled, seeing the boy walk up to her. 

"Have you been waiting for long?" He asked, worried that she was standing outside the ice cream store all alone for a long time.

She quickly shook her head, "Not at all. I just came a bit early because I was excited to eat ice cream."

"Let's go in then." Being the gentleman he is, he opened the door of the store for her, allowing her to step in first.

"Ooh charming." She teased him with a giggle. Chenle giggled as well because of how cute she was.

"Welcome! What would you two like?" The guy behind the counter asked.

"May I get vanilla? No! Chocolate? No! Lemon??" Jiyeon questioned, looking at the different flavors. "There's so many I can't choose!"

Chenle chuckled, "You can always stack different flavors."

"You're right! Then, may I have vanilla, mango, and strawberry, please!" She told the guy with a smile.

"Okay, and for you, sir?"

"Just a vanilla ice cream, thank you!" The guy nodded his head, then began preparing the ice cream while Chenle secretly paid.

Jiyeon got her ice cream first. She smiled while holding it. While waiting for his, Chenle snapped a picture of Jiyeon.

"There you go! Enjoy your date." The guy said, smiling at them.

Instead of correcting him, the two smiled and thanked him. It was a date anyway. Just a friendly date.

"Where's the bill?" Jiyeon asked the guy.

"He already paid for both ice creams." He answered. She turned around to see Chenle avoiding her gaze. "I'm going to pay you back."

Chenle just smiled, knowing he couldn't argue with her.

Jiyeon licked her ice cream and then stared at Chenle with delight. "This is so good! This is the best ice cream I've had in my entire life!"

He smiled, finding the younger cute. He admits that she's cute, and there was no denying that. It was a fact.

"I'm paying next time. Okay?"

Chenle nodded, "Deal."

-🎀-

jiiiiii_yeon02

Liked by jung.oliv_ia and 946 others

jiiiiii_yeon02 📸@kh1000le (the bitch secretly took pictures of me) love him tho

View all 378 comments

Haerin_ah
My baby finally has a bf

     ↪️Jiiiiii_yeon02
          Unnie, he's not my bf

Kh1000le
Awww I know u love me🤩

     ↪️Jiiiiii_yeon02
         U could've said "I love you too"

     ↪️Kh1000le
          love you too Jiyeonieee💕

     ↪️Na.jaemin0813
          U guys just met???

     ↪️Jia_zhao2001
          Let the kids be in love nana

Yellow_3to3
U guys really love procrastinating

Mynameis_love
@leejen_o_423 could be us but u playing 🤷🏻‍♀️

     ↪️Haechanahceah
          Lmfao, u really don't give up

     ↪️Leejen_o_423
          I don't even know what to say