Part 20: Flavor

Start bij het begin

"What! You try raising 5 children. You try keeping a big house clean. You... You—"

"Kookie, please let's not have a rant. Let's just enjoy each other, baby."

Tae pulls me into a hug and the warmth of his love calms me down.

"Tae, you're right. We need to put the flavor back in our sex life. I love you, Tae." We kiss passionately.

Tae moans into my mouth. "Now that's what I'm talking about. Ready to go?"

"Let me grab my bag and I'll see you in the vehicle, daddy." I growl that last word and he groans.

"I like that." Tae says and smacks my ass as I giggle and rush upstairs.

I jump in the vehicle excited about being alone with my hubby. I miss all my babies, but Tae's right. We need some time for just us. "Ready, baby?"

"Yep. How far is the hotel, Tae?"

"About 30 minutes. Why?"

"Oh, I was thinking about what you said." His eyebrows peak and the corner of his mouth closest to me pulls upward. "You remember when we went on that tour in India? We were so hot for each other; we hid on the tour bus when everyone got off and you fucked me in back of the bus."

"Oh, husband that was wild and hot." He laughs and licks his lips. I continue.

"Or, that time you were driving, and I just had to please my man. And I..."I take my hand and start to rub his thigh. I slowly advance my hand and get his attention.

"Fuck, Kookie!" He moans.

"Eyes on the road, baby."

I move up Tae's thigh and find an eager cock waiting for me. I gently begin messaging my hiss hard dick.

"Oh God, Kookie. Are we really doing this?"

"Baby, I am so doing this! l won't have my man go unsatisfied. But I won't rant."

"Thanks, baby."

"Shhhh!"

I take my time teasing him and slowly unzip his pants while watching his beautiful face. My hand dips into his trousers.

"There's what I want," I groan.

"Ooh," Tae moans.

I gently grasp Tae's stiff member and start slowly pumping it as he groans. I increase my hand work and then lower my head to his lap and start slicking his tip with my heated wet tongue. His moans and grunts become louder.

"Fuck! Daddy likes that, baby. Suck it good for daddy." I then begin sucking slowly until he begs for me to go faster.

I assault his erection, alternating between sucking hard and fast and licking up and down his shaft.

"Oh, God, baby I'm gonna come. Shit that's good!" I continue my mission, quickly letting him know I'm going all the way with this.

It doesn't take long before he explodes into my mouth, and I swallow all he gives. I then raise my head and zip his pants. For the next 20 minutes we hold hands and talk about the early days of our love. We laugh and talk about what dorks we were at the beginning, both too afraid to share our feelings. Thank God for Dae. We both laugh.

When we finally get to our room, Tae unlocks the door and I gasp!

"Oh, Tae, you got the red rose petals and candles." My eyes tear up. "It's just like our honeymoon."

Before I can step in, he lifts me bridal style and carries me over the threshold. I wrap my arms around his neck, and we hungrily devour the others mouth. It's hot, rough, and dirty. So fuckin good.

"Kookie. I want you so bad." His voice is deep and raspy, overflowing with lust.

"Me too, daddy."

We eagerly start undressing each other. "Kookie you're so fuckin' hot."

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me good and hard."

"Fuck yeah, baby." Tae says, pulling off his shirt and reaching for me. I step back.

"Wait, I forgot something!"

Tae whimpers, "Baby not now, I need you."

"Just give me 5 mins." I lift my bag and rush towards the bathroom.

"One second more and I'll start without!"

"You'd better not! Or no ass for you!"

After 4 minutes and 45 seconds, the restroom door opens, and Tae looks up from his seated position on the bed. His jaw drops and eyelids pull back.

"Fuck, Kookie!" After Tae mentioned FLAVOR, I recalled some sexy underpants that I'd purchased nearly a year ago. They seemed a little silly each time I looked at them thinking they were more of a thing of our past. How wrong I had been.

I strike a sexy pose for my husband. "Are these enough FLAVOR for you, daddy?"

"Hell yeah! Oh, you are so going to need a rest day tomorrow. I hope you packed your crutches." I giggle and I'm ready for him to bring his hard heat.

I strut around the room as he moans and licks his lips. I know he's had enough of the entertainment when he grabs me and tosses me on the bed.

My husband visits every sensitive and needy area of my body and pushes me onto my back, spreads my legs and places my ankles on his shoulders. I'm the one that now begs for it. He drills me fast, hard, and deep. Everything is perfect.

We make hot sexy love through most of the night. In the bed, in a chair and he screws me against the wall. At one point the hotel front desk calls and says we've had a few complaints. When we're not banging each other, we're talking and laughing. I lay in his arms as we make plans for us as a couple. We had gotten lost in our role as parents.

"Tae, you were so right. We were missing our Flavor and now we have it back! I had forgotten how important and fucking good this part of our marriage was. I was accepting mediocre. I'll never do that again."

We plan one evening a week so we can have husband time. A planned date night out.

"We'll call it FLAVOR Night ! Sexy underpants are required!" Tae says as I nod in agreement.

"I'll be sure to make note of that, husband." And on Sunday mornings we'll wake before all the kids for a very special daddy time.

We are happy and so deeply in love. It is now that I realize all those horrible things that led me to being a Clerk at Kim's Department Store years ago were gifts. The gift of my husband the CEO, my true family, and myself. I love Christmas.

The End

I hoped you enjoyed this holiday story. It was a lot of fun to write, I love this couple and their 5 little Kim's soon to be 6. Thanks to all you Dreamers for supporting this story and my others stories. Special thanks to my proofreader. I look forward to bringing you more stories in 2024. Happy New Year!