We all sat back around the bathroom after we put them on, Aryan and I in the giant tub, Mo sitting in the shower, Abby on the counter, and McKenna and Leah on the side of the tub jacuzzi thing.

We continued talking-Aryan joining in perfectly fine- until my phone buzzed.

Notification: New messages from Keithy🤷🏽‍♀️

"Keith just texted me, hold on." I said as Abby asked me a question, opening my phone.

Walker and Daniel want to know when you guys are coming back

know when you guys are
coming back.

They miss you and Mo

They gonna have to wait
cause we're getting interesting
stuff in here

WHY CAN ARYAN BE
IN THERE BUT NOT
ME? -Walker

Because he's the only
one that mildly understands
anything we talk about

Favoritism tbh

Oh shut it and give
us 20 minutes

Kk

Byeeeee

Byeeeee

"Walker and Daniel miss us." I tell Mo with a laugh. "I got us 10 more minutes."

"Alright." Kenna nods.

"Funny thing is only one of them is technically either of your guys's boyfriend." Leah sends me a look, making me roll me eyes.

"Ok well technically Walker did ask me to be his girlfriend." I drop with a shrug.

"EXCUSE ME?" Abby shrieks, jumping off the counter as Mo climbs out of the shower.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Mo adds.

"So that's what you were talking about in the airport!" Aryan connects, patting himself on the back.

"YOU KNEW?" McKenna turns to him with a shocked look.

"WHY'D YOU SAY NO?" Leah shouts at me, shaking my shoulders.

"Will you stop shaking me, you psycho!" I laugh, removing her hands from my shoulders.

"Will you explain what the hell happened at the airport?" Abby crosses her arms as she sits in the jacuzzi tub thing with Aryan and I.

"Preach." Mo comments as she sits in the tub as well, shocking me with the amount of that could fit.

"I need some popcorn, what the hell." McKenna comments as she sits between Mo and Aryan in the tub.