𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

a few days after the movie was finished

(AQUA POV)

"Arima. Hasnt apalogized yet?"  I said, after i was done drinking.  Mem invited me to her place, when she was drunk.  She had the cast of Love Now at her house, most of them all drunk including Akane.  I intentionally only went to stop them from doing something illegal while drunk but...

(45 minutes earlier) 

Akane: Aqua drink this~

I was hesitant "Akane your drunk, and im not dri-" *GULP GULP* 

"Akane stop!"

"It's only a bit~"

"You might be an adult but we're all underage!" 

"Except mem" I muttered, not yet telling them how old mem really is.

mem: "Aqu-tan! don't be such a pwarty pwooper~ *hiccup* You act like. grandpa~"

"grandpa really?" I muttered, as a took a shot. "they're happy?"  

(now)

but now I ended up drunk.  I really do wonder how Arima is doing these days.  She usually does stuff on the types of days, bright and sunny.A few hours later I really had to get Akane and the others home. 

"I'm gonna go get Arima to help me bring you guys home."

Akane:  I--ill cwome!

"no your too drunk too"

"you act like you aren't"

"well I'm not drunk."

I left and now I'm here, on Arima's doorstep.  maybe I am drunk, it's pretty stupid to come to her house at 1 in the night. I looked and she had mail, and I picked it and knocked on her door.  she opened the door slowly with messy hair.

"who is it?"

"Aqua Hoshino.  There was a drink party and your the closest one near, so could you help me bring everyone home?"

She hesitated giving me a shocked look before saying 

"Did you drink?"

"Yea"

"How much"

"Few bottles"

"Drunk?"

"Probably"

She sighed.

"Come in and get some water, we'll leave after."

——————————————————————————————

Chapter 15

End

Getting near the end~

Love you 🖤🤍