『Tartarglia』

Scaras Pov:

Childe.

"Tartarglia..."
I said staring at the depths if his blue  eyes.

I saw nothing pretty in them.

Childe jumped of his seat and slowly walked towards me.

I didn't retreat but I didn't fancy him coming any closer.

He was much taller than me but I held my ground.

"Scaramouche, it really hurt when you left us.."

Everybody looked equally confused, as they should be.."

"I never cared about you guys, it was all just for the electro gnosis and strength."
I whispered.

Childes sinister smile was wiped clean off.

"What? You actually cared about me?"

"I-i no! Not after you left us just like that! Betrayed us, left us to die and figure out all are problems on ourselves!! Do you think I felt good and happy then!? Do you find it amusing? Well I don't, you broke our hearts and you knew that perfectly well!"

That's why it felt like a piece of me was lost Childe! Leaving you behind in the flames with your faces of despair! Especially you and Signora..do you think it didn't hurt for me to!?

Of course I didn't say that to his face

Every word he spoke, shudders waved through me because I knew very well that I did leave them behind just like that.

"Scaramouche you-"

"Shut up."

In an instant, I saw a strike of blue and autumn leaves scattered everywhere.

Childes arm slowly trickled down with blood and a gash could be seen splitting one end of his am.

The leaves dropped in an instant and vanished as I could make out a figure of Kazuha behind him.

"Well , well if it isn't the mighty god himself!

Prepare to die..."

Kazuha just raised an eyebrow in annoyance.

Abyssal energy surged around the room and everything went purple.

We looked down as the ground began to shake and cracks were forming and crumbling.

"Ah..."

I looked up to find Childe who was on his way to unlocking his delusion already, out of emotion he stomped the ground and we were all floating midair tumbling down.

I've never...ever..seen him so strong like this...

I hit the ground hard and lay on the floor split second after making out the rest of the figures falling.

I quickly rolled away to avoid the rest who was falling after me between the cracks.

Strangely enough, Aether just skidded and stood up on his feet like it was nothing...

Has he fought with Childe before..?

I also stood up and saw Childes whole body transform...he must've unlocked his Delusion...

We all watched as he held on his mask and a distorted voice came out echoing around the walls..

Ah..um...I don't remember Childe ever being able to do this....

Along with his distorted voice, I could also hear a woman's in between but it was so faint I don't think anyone noticed it.

It kind of sounded like something I've heard before....