『Vacation on Sumeru』

Heyy!!! I appreciate all of you who are reading, like really!! I love you all!!!! This is a kazuha x scara fanfic and it's my first time writing one but I promise you, it is good!!! Also, I know scaras current name is Wanderer but I will say Scara/Scaramouche because its easier and cuter to say!! Love you ♡♡♡

3rd person pov:
...

It's 7 in the morning and currently, Scaramouche is brutally awaken by the cute but evil Aranaras who dragged Scaramouche out of his bed and is now half awake looking like a (beautiful) mess sprawled all over the floor.

"Ughh!! Fine..Im awake, I'm awake! Just get out of my room and leave me to change!"

"♡☆!!"

The Aranaras all beamed and and looked at him happily.

"Ugh.."

Scaramouche could not resist petting them on the head.

They mewled happily and scuttled of to the kitchen.

Scaramouche sighed and shut the door.

"These awful lot.."

"Scaramoucheee!!"

Nahida, Scaramouches adoptive mother called for him.

"IM COMING!!! JUST WAIT A MINUTE WILL YOU!?"

"Morning to you too Scara!!"

Scaramouche pouted and quickly changed into his normal clothes, his hat was downstairs. He went downstairs to find Nahida there and the rest of the Aranaras, Nahida was cooking something..quite strange...

"What the hell? What is this!?"

Scaramouche turned to look at the plate of Nilotpala Lotus jam on cabbage..it didn't look quite appealing..

Scaramouche sighed and muttered while looking for ingredients.

"Why can no one cook when they try to take care of me!?" He mumbled so no one could hear.

Soon, a few minutes later a smell of pancakes filled with berry's and topped with honey filled the air.

Nahida stood there with a teary face on.

"I-im sorryyy...."

"It's alright, it's okay don't worry"

He sighed and patted her head.

"This is so nice!! Oh scara, you should live with me forever!"

Scaramouche looked down, right..he was only here temporarily..

"I wish.."

Nahida looked guilty and wanted to apologise but was disturbed by desperate knocking outside their door.

"Oh?"

Nahida looked confused but Scaramouche went and opened it.

"Hello? What is i-"

"Oh dear Celestia!! Thank goodness I found you!! Oh my archo-"

"Just tell me already before I shut this door on your bloody face!!"

"A-ah, right..well you see, in Inazuma many incidents keeps on occurring day by day now! Please! Inazuma is begging you!"

"Inazuma..can't the Aether do it?"

"Oh the traveler?! He said that he was busy with some adepti? But, please!!"

Scaramouche hesitated and looked at Nahida, she looked back. This was his vacation where he is supposed to rest but...Nahida nodded.

"It's alright!" She managed to smile.

"Nahida.."

"Go on...for Inazuma okay?"

Scaramouche hesitated but then nodded.

"Okay..I'll go"

______________________________________

Thank you if you are reading this!! I hope you enjoyed this!! Yes, Aranaras won't speak here bcs I find it cute and yes, I do ship Xiao x Aether!! Anyways, I hope you guys are okay! Byeee!! See you on the next chapter!

-Scaranation