『Prophecy of Destruction』

Yae Miko's Pov:

Why would Ei want to see me now? I thought she was still asleep recovering..

Sigh...

Well, I hope she is okay, I can't believe that white haired idiot even thought of fighting her! Oh well..

I opened the door, Ei looked quite weak..did he do that much damage? .
....

"M-miko.."

"Yes Ei, I'm here.."

"That little brat is with you no?"

"Huh? Who?"

"Sigh..Scaramouche..."

"Oh! Yes, yes he is"

"Okay...Sara!"

"Y-yes!?"

"Bring the child will you!"

"Of course!"

Child huh...your own creation...your own son..

The distant voices of Sara and Scara could be heard..

"No! I don't wanna go! She's in there!"

"You must..come here before she comes there herself.."

"Ugh! Fine.."

They both came in

He's avoiding eye contact with Ei...

"Sca-" Ei tried to pat Scaras head..

"Don't touch me. Don't even say my name." He grasped (not gently) his hand onto Ei's to stop her.

...

"Alright..my apologies..well..uh...how should I say this...Well...Could you perhaps..do a favor for me...?

"A favor!? Are you kidding!? The only reason I even came to this damn place was to stop your own doings! All the torture, the pain and emotions that I have deep inside me is all because of you! And yet..I've not seen you for centuries and you dare welcome me with a favor!? You're unbelievable!!"

...

I know Ei has done pretty bad things but I didn't think it would be this bad..

"Ku-"

"No"

"Please! Hear me out! I'm begging you!!"

Ei..begging to a mere child? I've never seen her so desperate..

"Please.."

"Fine, it's most likely I'll decline though.."

"Thats alright!! Look Scara..ever since you met the traveler..a prophecy met my way..it destroyed me and although Inazuma doesn't know it...they are in danger too.."

"......"

"Ei..." I whispered

"Continue"

I flinched, why did he have to be like that...?

"The prophecy...it was told that when you left Inazuma, small changes would happen, I thought the prophecy was a mere lie but although small...changes did happen, a couple centuries went by and the changes went greater, now residents are all dying...soon everyone living in Inazuma shall perish..even their archon......me."

"O-oh..are you...sure?"

"Yes, I am 99% sure.."

"Mm, and the only way to stop it? It can't be that bad..?"

"The only way to stop it..is too kill the last and only Kaedehara.."

"Oh? That's it? That's easy then!"

"N-no..you see..he's not any normal mortal...he's actually quite special..you saw how he hit that blow on me..and..you..you have to be the one to end him.."

"Easy!"

That's what I thought when Ei first told me the prophecy...but the ending...those two..a god and a puppet...in the end...they..

"It's nothing hard..I can do it right now!"

"No...you don't get it.."

"Just tell me the plan and I'll finish him off for you."

"Alright..I'll send it to you by mail, I've already requested a room for you...Sara will lead you there.."

"Alright..im off then...just wait for me to end your so called misery!"

Sigh..

He left the room.

"Ei.." I started.

"I know..I shouldn't have done that but...I've hurt him too much already..a little love wouldn't hurt him right..?"

"Even if it costs the whole of Inazuma and..and..you?"

"Sigh...we'll figure something out.."

"You sure..?"

"Yes...oh and.."

"Hm?"

"I love you Miko..thank you.."

...

『A Blessing Even A Puppet Would Ask For』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें