Chapter 3 The beginning of new life

Start from the beginning

  After coming back to her senses, Concubine Qi was just about to figure out what was going on when she saw something called a mirror in the dream on the table. Looking at the face in the mirror, Concubine Qi's mind exploded. This was not her at all. The face is that of a woman named Han Xiuying!

  The bright black eyes were slightly widened, the pale lips were pursed, and the expression was dumbfounded. Concubine Qi finally realized that this is who she is now! What on earth is going on? Concubine Qi frowned, feeling a little at a loss for a moment. In a daze, she returned to the place where she was lying just now, lying down, as if this would make her feel safe.

  Concubine Qi knew that her current situation was very abnormal. She seemed to have become the Han Xiuying in the dream just now. The dream just now was more specific and more like a person's lifetime memory. Concubine Qi didn't understand why this happened. She clearly remembered it. I had taken a nap in the palace before, but when I woke up, it turned out to be so ridiculous.

  Lying on the bed, Concubine Qi closed her eyes and thought about her life and the Han Xiuying she had just dreamed about, thinking about what was going on.

  The dynasty that Concubine Qi lived in was Da Chu, and the Qi family was a generation of people who had been guarding the border and defending the Dayan people for generations. Qi's father defeated the Dayan people in a great battle, so that there would be no more wars in Beiguan for decades. For the Qi family, in addition to the fact that Qi's father changed from General Zhenbei to Zhenbei Marquis, the Qi family's miss also entered the palace as a concubine.

  Entering the palace at the age of fifteen, looking back at the struggles of the past ten years, I can only feel powerless and tired. People in the palace sometimes fight not for the emperor's favor, but just hope that they can live a better life. In that cannibalistic place, a woman without brains and means will not survive long.

  Han Xiuying lived in a completely different era than herself. There was no monarch in this dynasty, and the country had just been founded for more than 20 years. Han Xiuying lived in a small village called Dalishu in the north of the country. In addition to her parents, she also had an older brother, and her family was average. But she knew how to dress up, and she was quite good-looking with beautiful eyebrows. When she was eighteen years old, she went to the town market and was spotted by Xu Minghai from Xujiazhai at a glance. The two got married just a few days ago.

  It stands to reason that it is impossible for Han Xiuying, who is relatively good-looking, to marry Xu Minghai, a gangster. Everyone thinks that this is absolutely impossible, but the final result is shocking. Their marriage actually happened. According to the villagers, the good cabbage was really eaten by the pigs, and the flowers were really stuck in the cow dung!

  Before getting married, I heard that Xu Minghai had a bad reputation. He spent all day climbing mountains and rivers, playing with cats and dogs, and never doing anything serious. After getting married, Han Xiuying watched Xu Minghai very closely, fearing that he would go out with others again and keep him at home.

  Concubine Qi thought about it for a long time, but when she opened her eyes again, she was still lying on the Xu family's wooden bed. She did not return to her comfortable and soft bed, and she couldn't help feeling disappointed. At the same time, she also gradually understood that she might be like the ones written in those strange books she read when she was a child. She was no longer the concubine Qi of Dachu, but became Han Xiuying, the daughter-in-law of the Xu family. I guess she will be more decent in the future. As mentioned in the book, She is living in another identity.

  Concubine Qi couldn't help but sigh when she thought that she would never see her parents and brothers again.

  "You're awake. Mom just made a bowl of noodles. I asked her to add an extra egg. Eat it quickly." 

  As soon as Xu Minghai entered the door, he saw his little wife lying there with her eyes open, staring at the roof and sighing. He becomes nervous and quickly went over with the bowl to show off his skills. In fact, he don't really blame himself for his wife tripping today, it's all the fault of the threshold. If it weren't for the threshold, his wife wouldn't have tripped. Yes, don't blame yourself, it's a matter of threshold.

  Seeing Xu Minghai walking towards the bed with a bowl, Concubine Qi knew that she could only be Han Xiuying from now on, so she quickly cheered up and sat up, took the bowl and chopsticks, lowered her head and said, "Well, it smells really good."

  "Yes, there are also delicious eggs, they are so delicious."

  In fact, Xu Minghai felt guilty. His wife did trip over the threshold today, but if he hadn't insisted on going to the back mountain to hunt wild animals, his wife won't get tripped because she is rushing to run out and stop himself. 

          Thinking of this, looking at the little head that was eating egg noodles, Xu Minghai rubbed his feet back and forth, and whispered: "Yingzi, don't be angry. I won't go, not even the day after tomorrow. I won't go with Binzi tomorrow." 

          "They say we go up the mountain, but in fact every time we go we don't go inside, we just go around the outer circle. There is really no big danger in the mountain behind us."

  As he spoke, Xu Minghai lowered his head, and his voice was soft and could only mumbling was heard. In fact, he still wanted to go to the back mountains to look for wild animals with his buddies. It had been a long time since he had gone. This time, everyone finally got together again. Binzi, Erbing and the others made an appointment to go to the mountains to see if they could go together looking for wild animals, but his wife refused to let them go. Alas, why is my wife so nosy?

  Xu Minghai, who felt guilty, lowered his head and was still thinking about going up the mountain. He didn't notice that his wife was different from the previous days. He didn't know that in fact, the core in his wife's body had been changed. From a small peasant girl became the concubine Qi of the Chu Dynasty.

  Who knows how much impact this will have on the future of Xu Minghai, who was only nineteen years old and just married a few days ago?