Chapter 8: A Mistake

Start from the beginning

"No. Not until you kiss me."

My legs made their way to crouch infront of her so that our faces are in the same level.

"You're gonna regret this when you are sober you know."

"Hah! Like I give a fuck."

"If that's what you say, close your eyes."

The girl is obedient enough to close her eyes when I told her to.

I had to look at her mesmerising face, had I just realized that she was this pretty up close?

The soft lips of hers touched mine. No I didn't move, she connected our lips herself somehow. I just froze with my eyes open.

Ai Hua pulls away from the kiss and stared into my eyes before passing out in the middle of the street.

For fuck sake I gotta carry her now.

I took off my leather jacket, covering her body with it.

I'm sleeping with a full body pain tonight. Thanks Xú Ai Hua.

~~~

I dropped her on my bed as there were no other room in my apartment other than my own.

My eyes landed onto her face to the place her birth mark was placed. It was often covered by fabrics I rarely get the chance to see it after all that happened.

If I pulled the turtle neck down a bit, it wouldn't wake her up right?

Well I did as what comes through my mind.

I gently pull the turtle neck down, revealing her birth mark. My lips landed on it but I pulled away immediately. Wake up Ni-Ki, this is wrong.

Standing up, feeling both guilt and disappointment until a hand reached mine. Ai Hua.

My body turned to her, her siren eyes were open, piercing into ny soul.

"You should finish what you started, Ni-Ki..." She mutters.

"H-huh?" I tried to sound confused which was no use. She knew I kissed her birth mark.

She pulled my hand onto the sheet of the bed making me sat back on the bed and lean onto her body then she began connecting our lips without hesitating.

Her grip on my hand were to tight to let me move. My other hand placed on the other side of the sheet to hold myself for support as I froze on top of her.

I couldn't move nor react to her kiss, its unbearable. This is wrong. But its not declinable.

But her other free hand were already sliding through my back. This drunk girl sure knows her movements.

I managed to escape the kiss and her hand is still gripping on mine. She wanted more.

I lifted my leg that was hanging on the bed and got on top of her once again.

"Ai, you sure about this?"

Her devilish grin appeared once more.

"A hundred percent."

Her grin transferred to me before I pulled her in for a make out session on my very own bed.

The girl wraps her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss we're sharing thats already deep. Its as if she wanted morhing more than to eat me here.

My lips transferred from her lips, to her jawline and to her neck, leaving red marks along.

She lets a small gasp out of her mouth, breathing heavily.

I still felt guilty for taking advantage of her drunk self but drunk words are truth thoughts right?

Well, nothing happened that night except for a heated, fun and lovable moment.

Author's note:

Idk bout ya'll but im not writting smut. But just a good scene for the two before the ship wrecks. BUT HAVE YALL HEARD WIFE BY GIDLE? ITS A WHOLE NEW VIBE BUT IT BOPS