Kim plastered a smile , "cat got your tongue?"

       Porchay sighed.  "Stop calling me brother-in-law

     "Look angel.  Our older siblings are getting married . I think we should get along." Kim extended his hand towards the nong's , "let's be friends."

             Porchay studied Kim a bit wary, "you want to be friends with me."

     "Chaai"

      "Why?"

   Kim knew the perfect excuse to give him  "Like I said , Kinn is marrying your sister , so why can't we try to be friends. We already go the same university, I'm.also your mentor. Now this marriage is a good reason to get closer."

     Porchay looked at him finding the phi very cool , he was surprised someone as cool as Kim would want to be friends with him. If his family was still wealthy he was sure he would be part of Kim's social circle

        "Let's do this. I don't know if I can call you a friend but ..." Porchay looked at him with a sincere smile , "we can try to get along." It wasn't like Kim was impossible to get along with and a part of Porchay did believe the phi was being honest.

        The nong's smile was the most priceless sight Kim had ever seen. He knew this was just another stepping stone to getting closer to him.

                Kinn smiled once the time arrived to exchange rings. He slipped the diamond gold ring onto his precious soulmate's finger. His grin widnened when Biu slipped the engagement ring on his.

                     "Congratulations!"

             "You make a lovely couple."

    Many people applauded them but Kinn's so focus was on his future wife . In all this time he finally found love

          "Biu. " He spoke in front of everyone , "we may not be married yet. But I promise to take care of you. Pom Rak Khun (I Love You)." He grabbed and gently kissed the back of her hand earning awhs and applauds from Tibet and the rest of the crowd.

      "Thank you Kinn." She smiled at him , "the ring is beautiful."

      "Gorgeous like you."

            Biu smiled - Kinn was such a gentleman, scary around the edges but sweet during the time they dated. She loved the ring on her finger. However her eyes went lingered on Jean ,he looked at her with a painful look on his face and it shattered her heart

"Do you think i failed?"

    Maki was surprised by Porsche's sudden  question , "why do you say that?"

    "Pii sau Maki. Do you honestly think ma and Pa would be happy with Biu's decision?" He asked his big sister and for the first time in a long time , Porsche really needed to hear his big sister for her advice reminding himself he wasn't the oldest in the house anymore

     Maki quickly understood her brother needed someone to hear him. She knew from the time she had been absent , Porsche had to play the oldest amongst them and that role was very difficult. After their parents died and Uncle Arethee lost their wealth , she and Porsche usually consulted one another .

       "Of course they wouldn't be happy with her decision. I'm not happy with it. This whole marriage thing is too rushed and sudden." The red highlight girl  felt like she was airing out what she had felt since she came back and found this nonsense. "But I  don't think ma and Pa would think you failed them. Thank you for taking care of Biu and Porchay."