"Hi Porsche."

Porsche smiled at his new friend , "Hello Pete."

A month of working for the Theerapanyakuns , the young chaferurer was the only friend Porsche had in the entire household. Pete was such a sweetheart he almost reminded him of his little brother .

Pete smoked and handed the cigarette over to Porsche , "you want one."

Porsche looks around before taking the cigarate "Thanks."

"So how are you adjusting to working here."

Porsche let out smoke through his mouth , "I'm still trying to adjust."

"Don't worry you'll in time."

"Pete. Can I ask you something?"

Pete looked at him as if debating on whether to respond or not , "sure."

"How do you manage driving Kinn everywhere. That assehole is so annoying."

"You can't call him that. " Pete hissed , "someone might hear you."

Porsche looked around , "there's no one ." He hated Kinn's guts the man was so infruriating. Ever since he began working as Khun Korn's bodyguard and personal assistant , the oldest son of his boss never missed am opportunity to taunt him or ridicule him.

He looked at Pete with a teasing grin , "he's an asshole."

"Oi! Can you stop throwing that word around."

"Hey Pete ," Vegas said in his English accent , "I need to go out." He winked at Porsche who made a face.

"Aren't you kinn's driver ? Why is he asking you to drive him these days."

Pete shrugged , "Kinn sir told me to serve him." The young driver was tired of driving his boss' cousin the last few days. "Bye Porsche."

"What were you doing." Kinn glared at his father's new P.A.

Porsche didn't bother reframing from rolling his eyes at the man , "I went to piss..why did you want to follow me in the bathroom?" He asked with a cheeky smile

Kinn's hand formed into a fist , this guy had alot of attitude one he didn't like , "you're father's body guard and you left him unattended. That is irresponsible of you."

"Leave it Kinn," Korn sighed for some reason his son and Porsche despised each other alot. "I sent him to get my medication."

Kinn scolwed when Porsche shook the pill bottles in hjs hand and have him a smug grim that irritated the tycoon . How could someone be so infruriating .

"Khun Korn ," Porsche carefully examined the medicine knowing which one had to take at this hour of thr day ,"here. Take it." He handed him also a glass of water.

Korn smiled and accepted the medicine , "thank you son."

Kinn didn't like how his father seemed to be fond of Porsche, he had noticed this sure the guy saved him but he didn't have to like him too.

"You." Kinn addressed the P.A , "are you taking the training with the other bodyguards."

Porsche looked up at his boss son , "yes. I train with them ."

"Why are you asking for his progress Kinn?" Korn asked , "I hired him so I should be the one asking how how his progress is."

"Father , you trust a rooky with your safety. There are many skilled nodgy guards-"