Chapter 1

Louis' day started out as normal, waking up with a headache, he always found them In the morning, his doctor said it might be the stress, but he didn't worry too much about it. 

He took some painkillers and went on with his morning, singing in the shower and practising their new songs. He really loved being actively on the album, he hasn't had this many lines before so he was so excited to announce the album and play it on tour. 

A knock was heard on the door to his hotel room just as he got out of the shower, he was probably late again, he wasn't the best at waking up on time, and they had a plane to catch. 

"I'll be out in a second!" He yelled and rushed to put on clothes, he also had to pack his bag. He had so many things with him, he needed to be entertained somehow and didn't like only using his phone. So he had his Nintendo Switch with him and his guitar, which he rarely actually played unless it was the middle of the night. 

As he closed up his suitcase he heard another knock, this one more gentle and soft, which meant it wasn't one of the managers or tour staff. He opened the door slowly and saw a smiling Harry, he was always so soft and gentle, he should have guessed it would be him. 

"The plane leaves soon you ready?" He said as he looked around the hotel room, all his things were packed but it still looked messy as hell. 

"Yeah I'll grab my suitcase and be right down, do we have time for a smoke break before we leave? Itching for one right now." He saw Harry smile, but it looked forced, Louis knows Harry doesn't like him smoking, saying it hurts his voice, but you gotta do what you gotta do, that's his motto at least.

"Probably, let's hurry then. Did you remember your charger? Don't want to lose it again." 

Louis checked his pockets and didn't find it, hurriedly looked at the bed and saw it lying there. He smiled at Harry and thanked him, he doesn't know how but he always forgets it and gets grumpy.

When they reached the car, Toby, their tour manager, already had a pack of cigarettes for Louis in his hand, he smiled, took it and lit one. He heard chatter in the car and they sounded annoyed, the other boys were probably worried about their flight. 

Louis decided to take his sweet time, not caring if they missed their plane, he really didn't care about much these days, he was kind of giving up, not sure how long he could hold on with all of this. 

He stomped out his cigarette and entered the car and all the boys when quiet, as if they were talking secrets, Harry smiled sympathetically and nodded for the driver to start. They reached the airport just in time to get through security and get on the plane before it left.

Another day another flight. Louis was unbearable annoyed at how they were always on the go, he missed home and home-cooked meals, not that he knew how to cook very well, but he still treasured it. 

As he sits in the plane next to Harry he notices him looking at him, almost adoring him, Louis doesn't dare to look him in the eyes but he can see his sweet face looking at him, his lips curved up into a small smile, and see life in his eyes. Louis knows Harry loves this, he loves being one with the music, loves being a part of something so big. He also knows Harry doesn't stress much, he's one of the calm ones, next to Zayn, they are both just going with the flow, doing things how it feels. 

He knows Harry sees the stress on his face, he can see through him like no one can, and he can see why he makes trouble and irrational choices, but Harry also worries. He knows that. He has always had a crush on Harry, since the beginning with how fascinated he was with music, how his angelic voice would spring free when they were alone, and his shyness when they were on stage. Louis made him be more himself, especially on stage, he allowed Harry to be out and wild, but he also knew harry liked being quiet, felt like he only said something when he had to, or when he had too many thoughts that kept his head spinning.