INTERWINING LIVES

Start from the beginning

     "Oi Maki. It's a good thing if he's seeing someone. I was way younger than Porchay when I started dating."

             "I remember. I also remember your sluty girlfriends you used to sneak into the house. Porchay is not like you , if he likes someone atleast he has taste."

     "Oi!! What do you mean I've no taste ? Should I bring up your exes?"

         A scowl made its way on Maki's face ,"how's Biu? Is she still having her head in the clouds."

              "The princess is doing ok too. Though she keeps asking me for money to buy things "

           "Don't give her any." Her voice was firm . Biu as much as she loved her sister was not trust worthy around money just like their uncle Thee . Besides any money they put together went into Porchay's education.

        Their uncle Thee lost their parents fortune including their inheritance  a couple of years ago and hence the Kittsaward family lost their important  status. As much as she and Porsche strived to make things easy for their younger siblings ,  Biu could ever accustom to their current life style as Maki knew her nong sau(younger sister) still missed the luxurious life they once led.

      "Of course not. I keep lying I'm broke."

           "Good."  Maki turned around seeing the manager of the club fuming , "Porsche I've to go. Ok. Send my regards to  Biu and  Porchay ja?"

         "I'll.take care. Pee Sau Maki "

     "I'll." She hang up and quickly muttered an apology to her boss before heading in.

   Tibet Theerapanyakun was also the club passing around the pretty girls who were eyeing him openly.

      "My name's Jingjay. What's your name handsome?"

         Tibet smirked, "Tibet."

       She handed him her phone smiling at him filartiously , "give me your number?"

          Tibet checked her out finding her . He accepted her number and  gave the phone back to its owner who smirked.

         "Thanks  handsome ."

       "Just don't be surprised if I don't call or text." He said instead leaving with her a satisfied smirk on his face . He always used this line on girls which in turn made him crave him more. He went to the bartender to order a drink ,

       Tibet's attention went to a girl with bangs and a red highlight dressed in a jacket ,black dress and boots . The girl stood on stage holding  a mic

     "She's pretty cute." He murmured to himself while taking a sip. He then forgot how to swallow when he heard her voice - she was such a good singer and he didn't seem to be the only one who thought that as everyone in the club started singing to the lyrics the girl sang. A smile found its way om his face as he contuined to watch the girl sing so passionately.

              Maki smiled when the people of the club clapped for her , "thank you. Thank you very much." She waved at them - she always enjoyed singing in front of people.

          "She's so beautiful," Tibet didn't take his eyes off her . An idea struck his head , "that's it. She's the next target." The playboy hummed taking another sip already planning on how to woo the singer.