INTERWINING LIVES

Start from the beginning

             "Yes the baby is here. Do you want to meet him?"

                        "Him?" Porsche piped up eyes beaming

        "Yes. You're not the only boy anymore. Biu ,you're a big sister now. Do you want to meet your little brother."

                         Maki and Porsche looked at their little sister who shyly nodded . They followed their father into the private hospital room their mother was in. The three Kittisawasd siblings made their way over to the bed seeing the bundle in their mother's arms

      "Be careful." Mrs Kittisawasd smiled at her older children, "he's sleeping."

               Porsche smiled a huge grin at the baby excited at no longer being the only boy  ,"hi. I'm your big brother. We are going to play alot of games."

                Maki peered over the baby , "I'm the oldest . You've to listen to me before them." As if her new brother was responding he squinted his eyes

  Mr and MrsKittisawasd chuckled at Maki's welcome speech, it was always the same. She enjoyed exercising the right as the eldest.

    "Biu," Mrs Kittisawasd exclaimed with a smile , "aren't you happy to meet your new brother?"

         Biu tilted her head looking at the sleeping baby in her mother's arms - her nong  "he's so small."

             "Of course he is princess ," Mr Kittisawasd chuckled , "you were small like him once too , even Porsche and Maki."

                  The three siblings didn't take  their eyes off their new brother. Mr and Mrs Kittisawasd smiled , they could see their three oldest were already smitten with the new baby  - the three siblings looked at the new born like a precious gem and the sight was more priceless than all the riches they possessed.

Present

     "What?" Maki Kittisawasd covered her ears trying to block out the noise from the club. She stepped outside the "Porsche? I couldn't hear you?"

Pîi sǎaoMaki! I was calling to ask how you are.

          Maki tucked her red highlight behind her ear , "I'm fine."

That's good . I was worried you weren't picking up calls.

   Maki sighed , she was the oldest but Porsche was definitely the mother hen ,"I've been busy trying to catch gigs. It's been hectic here in the city. I'm starting to think I should go to Korea ,maybe I'll be able to debut there.

Just come home if things aren't working out

    "And give uncle Thee a chance to taunt me as a 'failed musician?" She scoffed she hated her uncle alot  , "no way. Forget that how's my favorite little brother

    "  I'm fine thank you very much"

Maki rolled her eyes  as she heard the.cockjness in Porsche's voice , "not you. I meant Porchay."

           "Maki you wound me. He said in a sarcastic tone .  "He's ok. The little prince might be seeing someone."

          "Ugh?"

          "He said there is some guy in his class who is flirting with him. I think he dating him."

           "He's too young to be seeing anyone." Maki felt very bothered at the idea of her youngest sibling being in a relationship - he was too sweet for anyone in this world.