Chapter 8

"ANNA! ANNA PLEASE!" Björn exclaimed as he cried helplessly as he kept nudging Agnetha and begging her to wake up. Benny, Frida, Linda, Christian, and Ruzzo were also in tears while Tomas was outside drinking beer.

"You would think that the one person that actually is a medical expert would come and help his wife," Benny announced as he turned to Frida and Ruzzo. "But instead he abuses the hell out of her and is outside doing God knows what!"

"Perhaps he's waiting for the ambulance to arrive," Ruzzo replied.

"Yeah probably," Benny replied as Agnetha began having a seizure.

"MAMA!" Christian exclaimed at the sight of his mother.

"She's having a seizure!" Frida exclaimed.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THE FUCKING AMBULANCE?!" Björn exclaimed as he got angry while trying to calm Agnetha down.

"It should be here by now!" Frida replied as the familiar red, white, and blue lights of the ambulance began flashing. "And it just showed up. Finally!"

"That's my wife right there!" Tomas exclaimed as he pointed directly to where Agnetha was and genuinely sounding concerned for his wife.

The truth was Tomas wasn't too concerned about Agnetha but he was only putting on a show in front of the paramedics and his work colleagues to make himself look good in front of them and the general public. Thankfully, Björn, Benny, Frida, and Ruzzo were able to see through Tomas's bullshit but decided to go along with what he was doing for now.

In the meantime, the paramedics began treating Agnetha and laid her on a stretcher after putting an oxygen mask to her face. As the paramedics placed her in the ambulance, the chief paramedic turned around.

"Dr. Sonnenfeld, would you like to go in the ambulance with your wife?" Oscar, the chief paramedic, asked. He was obviously completely unaware of the abuse going on in the household as Björn rolled his eyes. Thankfully, neither Tomas nor Oscar noticed.

"Yes of course," Tomas replied as he got in the ambulance and it drove off.

"Of course, he gets to be with her!" Björn exclaimed angrily. "I get that they are married but clearly that asshole is trying to make himself look good in front of the paramedics and his buddies at work!"

"I know man," Benny sighed as he rubbed Björn's back. "Let's just drive to the hospital and see Agnetha there."

Björn simply nodded as he, Linda, and Christian simply got into his car and began driving to the local hospital. As he was driving, Björn completely forgot that not only was it a school night, but he forgot about Lena, Emma, and Anna as well in the midst of all this chaos and he knew that Lena would be mad at him. He simply decided to shrug it off for now and give Lena a call as soon as they got to the hospital and he knew that his beloved Agnetha would be okay.

Once the ambulance arrived at the hospital, Agnetha was immediately taken into the emergency room where she got her stomach pumped. Tomas, meanwhile, started working as he was due to start his shift that morning anyways. He would go and check on Agnetha later on. The others soon arrived at the hospital to see if Agnetha was okay.

"Hi is Agnetha Fältskog here?" Björn asked the receptionist in the waiting room.

"Yes she is," Linnea, the receptionist, replied. "She is currently being treated by the doctors so you would have to take a seat and wait here."

"No problem," Björn nodded. "Just let us know when she is ready to receive visitors."

Linnea simply nodded with a smile on her face as Björn, Linda, and Christian took a seat in the waiting area of the hospital emergency room. She had obviously recognized Björn and the two kids and knew that Agnetha and Björn were meant to be together despite the fact that she and Tomas both worked at the same hospital and that she'd have to fight tooth and nail with the doctor so Björn especially can see his beloved.