Chapter 4

A few days later, Agnetha managed to call Björn back and were able to set up a meeting together. Björn would pick her up at a location near her huge farmhouse as the house itself had security cameras due to Tomas not wanting anyone coming over that wasn't any of his close family or friends and he also didn't want Agnetha escaping. Björn would take Agnetha to his house as she really wanted to see Linda and Christian again for the first time in at least 18 months. Lena, on the other hand, had some work to do and Anna was at daycare, while Emma stayed with her father and older siblings. School was starting again soon and both Christian and Emma were getting ready to go back.

Agnetha grabbed her stuff, having packed a suitcase and as many things as she possibly could and walked about a mile or so to the location where Björn was going to pick her up. She thought about taking her car, but she didn't want to take that risk because of the security cameras that Tomas had planted everywhere. She was planning to stay with Björn as she really wanted to be with him again, but she knew better not to stay with him as he and Lena were still together so she thought of staying in a nearby hotel close to Djursholm or at a battered women's shelter or even just catching a bus to Jönköping and staying with her elderly parents for a while. As soon as she reached the location, Björn pulled over to the side of the road with a smile on his face at the sight of Agnetha and couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the amount of baggage she had with her.

"What's so funny?" Agnetha asked.

"Hey Anna," Björn replied as he stopped chuckling. "You don't have to bring so much things with you. We are just going to my house."

"I know that Björn," Agnetha replied as Björn got out of his car and helped Agnetha put her things in the trunk and in the backseat before helping her into the front passenger seat. "But I really need to get out of my own house."

"I understand," Björn replied as he began driving again by making a U-turn to head back to Djursholm. "He must be treating you pretty bad."

"Very bad Björn," Agnetha replied quietly with a bit of a frown on her face, trying not to fight back tears and get choked up. "I don't know if I really want to talk about it."

"It's ok, Anna," Björn replied reassuringly. "You don't have to talk about it yet if you don't feel comfortable."

"I don't feel comfortable," Agnetha replied as she began getting emotional. "You're right about that but the other part of me wants me to tell you everything. I don't know what to do!"

Agnetha burst into tears shortly afterwards and Björn didn't hesitate to pull over once they got past Drottningholm Palace so he could comfort Agnetha. He felt really sorry for her at that particular moment and just in general and he knew that she just needed a hug and for someone to love her. Someone giving her proper love that is.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Björn!" Agnetha exclaimed as she frantically looked around Björn's car looking for tissues. "I'm sorry I'm crying right now! There's no Kleenex nearby! I can't be crying right now, but I can't help it!"

"Anna, relax baby," Björn replied reassuringly. "It's ok to cry. Like you said, you can't help it and that's perfectly fine. You are safe right now. Nobody is going to hurt you, I promise."

"Oh thank you, Björn!" Agnetha gushed happily as her tears began to subside a little bit and also feeling touched that Björn called her baby. "I still love you, you know."

"I still love you too," Björn replied as he wiped the remaining tears off of Agnetha's face and began driving again.

After another 30 minutes or so of driving, Agnetha and Björn finally arrived at Djursholm. As Agnetha and Björn arrived, Linda, Christian, and Emma had been waiting at the window to see them coming back. Linda and Christian especially were very happy to see their mother again for the first time in ages and became even more excited at the sight of the baggage she had, including a duffel bag and a suitcase.