Chapter 1

"Haaaa...how did it come to this..."the boy sighed as he laid on the floor with blood oozing out from his leg.In front of him was the man faced demon spider that had attacked him.

That's right, I have transmigrated into soul land.My name is Yan qing, I died from overwork and have transmigrated into a novel called soul land.But I didn't have a choice, I can only continue working as my mom got cancer, and my dad doesn't care at all.The only thing he does is frequently going out to gamble and usually gets drunk when he got home,so the only person that can provide for the family is me.

But now,I have transmigrated to my favourite novel,soul land.But the moment I transmigrated into soul land,I had met a soul beast that is called the man faced demon spider.The original owner of this body probably died from the attack of this beast,and now my soul has occupied his body.

According to the original owner's memories, he was abandoned not long ago by his family. He was abandoned at Star Dou forest, where many beasts live in. The family probably expected him to die in the hands of wild spirit beasts and he had no choice but to find food to survive in the forest. But unfortunately for him, he encountered a man faced demon spider that is known for being ruthless.

Why am I so unlucky? The moment I transmigrated, I encountered danger. And what about the system? In novels, people who transmigrated usually have cheats to help them, then what about me? I continued to lament about my current situation as I watched the man faced spider slowly approached me, it is clearly playing at it's prey as the difference in strength between the two is huge. After all, an unawakened five year old could never defeat a 2000 year old man faced demon spider...

My vision was slowly getting blurry because of the loss of blood, and I can feel my eyelids slowly drooping. I saw the blurry figure of the man faced demon spider slowly approach me, opening it's mouth to eat me. Seeing this, I resigned to my fate and closed my eyes, expecting the pain to come.

However, a minute passed and the pain was nowhere to be found. I slowly opened my eyes in confusion as I thought I will feel immense pain from the spider.But instead of the spider, I saw a blurry figure slowly approach me.Realising someone had saved me, I wanted to thank the person, but I couldn't react as I lost too much blood and slowly closed my eyes.

The next day, when I opened my eyes, I found myself inside a very well decorated bedroom.The atmosphere in the bedroom is warm and cozy, and I couldn't help but relax on the soft and comfy bed. I couldn't move around much as my whole body felt numb and my body was covered with bandages, so I can only wait for the person who saved me yesterday.

Suddenly, I heard a creaking sound from the door.When I looked up to see the person, I was stunned. The person that walked in was a girl with soft and wavy pink hair,with a tinge of blue at the end. Her hair reached her waist, and to add on, she has Snow White skin, which look very delicate, like a porcelain doll. And the baby fat on her face makes her extremely cute, making one feel like protecting this child. Seeing her, I had to control myself not to go forward and pinch those soft cheeks.

And since the window was opened wide, the wind blowed her hair, making her long soft hair to sway with the wind, enhancing her appearance further. There is no doubt that she will be extremely pretty after she grows up. Looking at her, I don't know why, but I can feel my heartbeat accelerating.Even my face started heating up, looking as red as a tomato.

Seeing my expression, she walked towards me and put her hands on my forehead, saying "Are you still unwell? Why is your face so red?" She asked in a concerned voice, making me feel a sense of warmth. Hearing her words, I can feel my ears also heating up.

I felt so embarrassed, so I quickly made up an excuse that the weather was too hot and quickly calmed myself down. Seeing that i am fine now, she released a sigh of relief. "May I know my benefactor's name?"I asked with anticipation as she answered, "My name is Xue Ying, but you can call me Xue'er and I am six years old" she said with a tinge of red on her cheeks.

After introducing ourselves, she asked me about my previous situation, so I told her about my story. Hearing it, she gave a disapproving expression after hearing that my parents abandoned me. "Doesn't that mean you have nowhere to go?..Oh! You can just stay with me, my parents have also abandoned me and now I live alone.Erm...I built this house myself, so it might be a little small...hope you can bear with it" she said with a faint red on her cheeks.

How cute,I thought inwardly. Seeing her embarrassed look, I can't help but want to tease her, but luckily I managed to control myself. "It is fine, I am already very grateful that you are helping me"

As we were talking, a growling sound came from my stomach. I quickly covered my stomach using my hands and avoided the gaze of Xue'er as I was too embarrassed to look at her in the eye. After all,I haven't eaten anything for the past two days and I am now starving.

Seeing that I was hungry, she quickly went out the door and into the kitchen to prepare food for the both of us. She served many dishes for the both of us to eat, and I can't help but feel warmth as I have never experienced this kind of care in my past life.Eating together like this, I can't help but smile, I will always cherish this moment in my heart...