Take Me

He trapped her behind the door as he run hot kisses on her sweet neck. He could smell Green Tea & Lavender fragrance intoxicating his nostrils. For God's sake, even her smell gives him a hard on. Her low moans filled the spacious room like music.
"God Aby, please make me stop or you will regret this," he honestly begged. This wasn't his plan after all.
He could feel her warm hands snaking around his neck, her body arching.
Instead, she whispered and licked his ears. "Make me yours."
He groaned. The last ounce of restraints he had has totally dissipated.
His hands now rummaging through her dress, "As much as you looked lovely in this dress, it's getting in my way."
She smiled heartily and helped him slip her dress away.
A small distance apart from her makes his dick ache. So, he took off his clothes as quick as he could and then grabbed her body to mold with his.
They fumbled while tasting, biting, and licking each other as they made their way to his bedroom.
Heat flushed throughout his blood and his mind had gone thinking rationally.
This is inevitable in any way. He's a man, hungry for lust he had hardly kept for their wedding, but his little devil is a certified temptress.
He tugged her bra and tossed it on the floor, then he began tasting her supple skin. His one hand teased her nipples as he sucks the other. She let out moans in ways he now acknowledges as music to his ears.
She arched her body as she raked her fingers on his hair.
His hips wedged between her thighs as he trailed kisses down her stomach.
"Your skin so soft Aby.." his eyes heavy as he turned to stare at her. Then he slipped off the last garment she was wearing. "God, you're soaking wet." His tongue moved and licked her clitoris as she screamed his name.
"Ohh.. Drew..." Her thighs opened wider. Her fingers clutching his hair.
He smiled in triumph as he was thrilled to claim inside her. He licked her sex hard and his aching hardness grows more. He's afraid he'll come before he could even take her.
"You're taking birth control, right?" he asked, panting as he met her eyes. His heart was racing dramatically in his chest.
She frowned in surprise but nodded afterwards. "Yes."
He crawled up to meet her eyes, pressed his muscular body against her breasts, and she let out a wild moan.
His hardness lay heavy between her drenched folds, as he guided the wet tip of his dick to her aching mound.
"Oh God Drew, please..."
"Look at me Aby," he commanded.
She followed.
Their stares mirrored lust with each other. And then they wildly claim each other's lips, tongues playing rhythmic as the burning heat spread all over their body in agony.
He utters curses inside her mouth.
Then he guided the plump head of his arousal into her clenching opening, teasing her nub.
She whimpered and moaned. "Ahhh," wrapping her legs around him, she lifted her hips to rub her flesh against his hard dick. "Now.. Please. Take me Drew."
He felt obliged to comply on her demands. And to fill in his own thirst.
"Fuck Aby," he growled between their wet kisses. As if he couldn't help anymore, he slipped his engorged manhood inside her. Fire burning his entire body.
She screamed both in pain and pleasure. She winced and frozed for a moment.
He could see tears stung in her eyes as she adjusts herself. "Oh princess, I'm sorry. This gonna hurt for a while." His heart felt her pain too. Being her shadow for these past few years, he knew too well that Aby was never been too much intimate to any man. He saw her kissing with few men around college, but of course, he always managed to interrupt.
Her insides are very warm and tight. He could feel her slowly grinding her hips beneath him.
"Aby, Ohh God you're killing me." His hands pulled her ass, and then guided her back as his length moved deeper into her core. He claimed her lips again and swallowed her screams. His tongue now dancing to the rhythm in sync with his long, heavy thrusts.
She slightly shut her eyes. "Shit.... Ohh, Ahh fuck..."
He smiled, staring at her. "You like this princess?"
She moved with him. "Yes. Oh.. God, this feels so good." She clutched her fingers on the sheets. Her breath heavy and hot.
"That's it princess. Feel it.. God, you're so tight." He could feel creamy heat as her walls stretched for him. Groaning, he took her mouth again as he drove deeper and harder. Her sex clinging greedily around his shaft.
With hard, heavy thrusts, her sex clenched and spasmed, her body trembled. He could feel her climax as she screamed his name, just as he growled screaming her name.
His length within the depths of her core were throbbing in pleasure as they both found their release. For a moment, they paused, staring intensely at each other, feeling the sweet pleasure inside, and then he passionately kissed her as she was heartily smiling.
Damn world for keeping this feeling so long that he felt a lift in his heart.
How long had it been there?
He thought he likes her because he grew up only seeing her as his future wife and the woman he has sworn to protect with his life.
But that's not the case after all. He love this devil in his arms and it wasn't until now that he figured this out.
This isn't just sex due to their lust. He made love to her. Tonight is their fate of becoming one.
But no, it is too much for him to tell her this instant.
His heart can wait a little longer. Maybe he could make her fall for him too.