Choosing him

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟝
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

ᏨᎻᎾᎾᏕᎨᏁᎶ   ᎻᎨᎷ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Author's pov:

Here is this male bitch smiling at me. "When did you came nanz"he asked still not looking up from his favorite books.

" Akaash stop this. You are studying too much.. Like I think, this year you'll break my record also. "She says snatching his book away from him.

He turned towards her with the murderous glare and snatched his book back " Tu na mujhe mat sikha. Before exams you always say that you haven't studied even a bit and when we get our results then we get to know that maharani ne to top kia h . And yeah I don't want anyone to say that your best friend studies so much and you are not even near her".

Damn this nerdy, narrowing eyes at him when he didn't responded to her even she started learning whatever that teacher was telling.

After 40 mins. Classes were over and both the friends were moving in the corridor, laughing their ass off about some random shits. While moving there suddenly nandini's leg tripped. She was about to fall and a best friend akash was busy in himself (normal male bestie would laugh his ass off) she closed her eyes being scared, waiting for the moment when her butt will touch the floor. But it never happened. She felt that the ground is not interested in kissing her butt. Finally after ages she opened her eyes, staring at the person who was holding her from her waist, he was handsome. Sexy toooo... He was looking at her with a beautiful smile on his lips but suddenly she felt a tug on her shoulder and she was standing on her legs ones again and her best friend was glaring at handsome guy.

Kuchh bhi ho ye besties hote aise hi hai khud to help nhi krenge but kisi of ko hath bhi nhi lgane denge. Huffff.

"Keep your hands to yourself samjhe".aakash growled at him.

Nandini's POV:

" Calm down brohh. I was just helping your freind. Or should I say girlfriend? ".that guy smirked saying this. Damn just forgot what I said. So what he is handsome he can't say something like this to my akku. And before aaksh could say something I started my rants.

" Oh hello! First of all I never asked for your help and secondly he is my best friend, and what ha even if he is my boyfriend who the fuck you are to say something. Huhh. Just because of people like you everyone says a girl and guy can not be friends but you know problem tum logo ki hai. Even after living in this generation you guys are sick in your head".holding akaash's hand I left from there, when I heard that guy say..

"So what he isn't your boyfriend. I think, maybe I have the chance to be one ".

Turning back I saw he was smirking at me and without saying anything I just showed him my middle finger mouthing FUCK OFF.

❁❁❁❁

I was sitting in garden with aakash, that guy was long forgotten from my mind. But to be honest he was handsome, if he wouldn't have said those things I would have really thought about him in better way.

"Are you even listening to me miss. Nandini" Looking at my side I saw aakash waving his hands in front of me, removing my Ear pods I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Pagal kab se puchh raha hu. Do you want something to eat? I am sure , you haven't eaten anything in morning also".

Smiling sheepishly I hide my face with the book in my hand smacking my head he left saying that he is going to canteen to bring something for me and just showed him a thumbs up.

I was so lost in book which I was reading, it was love story and here the hero was going to propose the girls but she left him saying she can't be with him. I don't know from where these girls come. Like they will pretend to love you and will suddenly leave saying that they don't want it anymore. I don't know what will happen in future in this story but currently I am really not liking her.

I was busy in my own world when I heard some sounds from the parking area. I don't know what happened to me but I slowly krept my legs towards the sound. There was a guy and girl and I think they were breaking up but the guy was crying he was holding her hand and then I saw his face. He was so handsome, I perfect man. With great features, I want to see him from close. Suddenly my attention got to their conversation.

"I love you anya. and i know you also love me I know you also can't live without me" He was saying to her trying to hold her hands.

"just stop it manik, I am no more interested in you. I just can't let myself stay with a dumbhead like you and moreover I don't love you anymore. whatever that was between us is over now, I am fed up with all these emotional drama "Bitch.can't she see his tears or what? How can she hurt someone like that. Manik.... His name was so beautiful I don't know why but hearing his name made my heart flutter.

"l-listen you can't do this to me, you said you'll never leave me.. y-you can't do this.... ple-please don't go anya " he tried to hold her hand but she didn't let him.stop it manik can't you see she isn't freaking interested in you, she doesn't deserve you sweetheart.

turning to her heels she started walking from their leaving him alone.

But now I was looking at everything with a smile on my face,i know what I have to do, I will do my best to bring that smile on this guys face..i didn't realised when his innocence effected him but now I wanted to be with him. I wanted to stay close to him saving him from these type of people's who don't like him because of his innocence. I will make him realise what this actual world is but will never make him feel low never ever. Today I am choosing him. Choosing him as my fate.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I opened my eyes with a jerk. I felt as if I was drowning in water looking at the person in front of me , I saw him standing in front of me with an angry glare. I straightened up, and sat looking down.

"Do you think you are here to sleep and enjoy? Get up take the mop clean the floor before I come from shower. And listen wear that cloth kept in that packet,okay?" I didn't said anything and kept looking at his face. Which ones used to be so innocent.

"Are you even listening to me? "

"Y-yes-yes I will do it".

" Yes, from now if I am saying something to you never ever ignore them. Am I clear? "Nodding my head at his words at stood up and took the mop to clean the floor while he entered the bathroom. After cleaning the floor I went near the table and took the packet and looked inside and what was inside it was enough to make my eyes bulge out of my sockets.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Ok here we go.i hope I am writting good, hope you all are liking it.

What will happen in next chapter any idea ?

Are you guys liking the concept ?

What are your pov on aakash and nandu's friendship? I to really like them.

Hope you guys will comment in this chapter and will vote too.

❀love rimmu