"The eldest daughter you were talking about in your diary entry?" I turn to mom and she nods with a smile.

"See Deena isn't the only aunt you've got. We're even better" Auntie Calypso bops my nose.

"I don't have any kids, neither does Ember but Nyx does. Please introduce your daughter to her cousin" Auntie Calypso adds.

Auntie Nyx, or should I say Detective Bennett, let's out a yip and in flys a girl with rainbow wings.

The rest of us had black wings, why does she have rainbow? Maybe her dad was one

"You called?" she asks.

"Iris, this is your cousin, my daughter, Shrike" Auntie Nyx introduces.

"Oh my-! Iris! I've missed you so much" she gasps before pulling me into a strong and tight hug.

I hug her back but watch the wings.

As we part from the hug, I notice her tattoo located on her forearm.

"A Shrike bird?" I ask with a smirk. "It was very fitting" she smiles with a nod.

I giggle in response as Gia comes over to us. "The cousins reuntied at last" she pulls us into a hug.

"Don't forget the aunts" All my aunts chime as they join the hug.

"And the grandparents" Gran chimes as they join in too. "And the mom" My mom comes in too.

We stayed like this for a short while. I actually had a family, it was heartwarming. I felt complete.

Well, almost. I haven't even awoken my magic yet.

We then all slowly parted.
"It's time to awaken the ancestors" Granpappy Conall says.

"Gia will lead you through, we'll meet you there" Grandmammy smiles and touches our amulets together, causing them to glow.

She smiles even wider before flying away with her mans. The rest of the family following behind.

Gia takes my hand and pulls me towards her with a chuckle as we fly about.

✯✯✯

We stop in front of a huge waterfall.

"Beautiful isn't it?" she asks me. "Very" I watch in awe as the water flows down.

She takes my hand and we fly passed the water to reveal the beautiful flower garden behind the waterfall.

There were different types of flowers in every colour and shape, everywhere. We walked on the pathway and looked around.