seventy nine

richietozier reddie fan service

ekaspb FAN SERVICE IS CRAZY
richietozier they beg for me to post u more than u do it is literally fan service
lovingtozjer this is insane

tozierarchives my reddie heart

bevbitch GAY   
ekaspb derogatory or other?
bevbitch derogatory 🤍

reddielovr MY FAVS YAWP

stanurisloserz reddie slayyyy

losersclurb cutie pies

-

hiiii happy new year yalllllll !!

i took a month ish off bc school finals christmas new years yk.

i try not to do these authors notes thing anymore and just keep it in the comments after it's posted and interact with y'all in real time and not on an authors note, but i just wanted to pop in and say a few things !

number one is talking about palestine. i posted a little note on my page but i just thought i should share here too. pls pls pls call for a ceasefire with ur reps and sign petitions and boycott and do whatever is possible for you to help support palestine at this time.

this being said, i know i have a lot of stranger things adjacent accounts who read and support my books- and i want to say that i do not support noah schnapp and his comments towards/about palestine and palestinian people. things that he did are very disrespectful and hurtful and i do not want that around me.

lastly i want to give my annual disclaimer about jack grazer. i say it every few months but he was brought up as a zionist on twitter (which, not suprised) and i just wanted to make it clear that i do not support him.

i tried to bite my tongue about him on this account and held it to myself for years while everything went down with him, just bc i know that this book has nothing to do with him and it's about reddie. however, people are always going to see eddie as jack.

if you don't like my face claims, and it's so hard for you to get over who i've chosen to be my eddie for this book, you have the free will to picture him differently or read another book.

i am and have been over the comments gushing about jack grazer. if i could mute his name from these books i would. i do not like having my notifs flooded with an racist abusers name. i ask kindly that we keep the jack grazer comments to a minimum this year <3

that's all! thank u for reading! i love u all and hope u stay safe <333