Chapter 29

~Song I listened to while writing this chapter: Descending by Sleep Token~

After the party, Anne and I headed back toward the Slytherin common room, trying to stay quiet. She kept giggling, which only made me laugh, and we'd have to stop and get it out before continuing--but then it happened again. 

"We might need a silencing charm," she laughed. "I don't know why this is so difficult." 

I chuckled again, and she laughed back. I was absolutely pissed after everything I'd had to drink. 

Someone was coming up behind us, and we fell silent, sinking into the shadows against the wall. 

"Y/n, I know you're there," they said. It was Ominis. He stopped right in front of us, his wand held out in front of him with the familiar red glow at the tip. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I'd like a word with you. Alone," he said. Anne took that as her cue to leave. She quickly rounded a corner after telling me goodnight, heading for the commons. After her footsteps could no longer be heard, I turned to Ominis. 

"What's this a--" he suddenly shoved me to the wall and grabbed my hands, pinning them above my head. My breath left my body as he held me there. I was shocked when he suddenly pressed his lips against mine, but I quickly gave in and parted my lips for him as he deepened the kiss. His hands let go of mind, and he roughly grabbed the sides of my face as he pulled away. 

The corridor was quiet, apart from the sound of me trying to catch my breath.

"I didn't like what you did back there," he said, his voice low, barely a whisper. His face was close enough to mine that I could taste his words. His scent was overwhelming, and I could already feel something stirring in my core. "I bet you didn't like it as much as when I kiss you," he stated, placing his lips on mine again. He pulled away slowly, biting my lower lip between his teeth as his lips left mine. I let out a small whimper as he lowered his hands, securing one of them around my neck. "You make such pretty little sounds for me," he mused. "You didn't do that for him." 

He ran his lips against my jaw and I sucked in a breath. I raised my hands to touch him, but he swiftly grabbed them, pinning them to the wall by my head. "You don't get to touch me," he said. "You haven't been good enough for that."

"Well neither have you," I breathed. "Don't think I don't know what you were doing." 

"It was payback," he told me, his lips skimming my ear. A breathy moan sounded from somewhere deep in my chest at his proximity. "You were bad, and you needed to be taught a lesson." 

"I'm not yours," I told him, though I didn't sound so confident, especially when he held me like this. 

"You sure about that?" he asked before kissing a trail down my neck. His lips brushed my exposed collarbone, eliciting another foreign sound from my lips. I couldn't help but push my lower half against him, and he held firm against me, pushing back. 

He let go of one of my hands and grabbed my thigh just under the skirt of my dress, roughly gripping it and giving me a tight squeeze. "I don't want you kissing anybody else," he told me. "Only me." 

"Okay," I said. He had me under a spell, for sure. Any preconceived notions I'd had about how our conversation would go had been thrown out the window ages ago--and I wasn't mad about the way things were going now. His hand trailed farther up my thigh, his fingertips brushing against my tights ever so gently, sending waves of chills and electricity through my whole body. His hand stopped right before he reached the spot between my legs, and he caressed the skin right next to it, causing me to move my hips toward him. He took his other hand and grabbed my hip hard, sure to leave bruises. 

"Don't move unless I tell you to," he ordered. I nodded, pinning my hands to my sides as he continued to kiss paths across my neck and collarbones. "You don't deserve this." 

"I know," I said. I knew I didn't, not with the way I'd been acting with Garreth, but I didn't want him to stop. I needed him to touch me. I needed his hands on me. I just needed him. 

"I don't think you understand how badly I want you right now, y/n," he told me. "I want to be mad at you--I want to hate you. God, your skin tastes so good." He ran his tongue the length of my neck, stopping at my ear, giving it a light tug with his teeth, making me let out a quiet groan. "Tell me if you want me, too," he said. "Tell me if I've been imagining things, or if this is real." 

"It's real," I whispered against his ear. I wanted to touch him so badly, but he told me not to. Still, I tentatively brought my hands to his hair, running my fingers through it. His hair was impossibly perfect and soft under my hands, and he purred as I touched him. His hand cupped the heat between my legs, and I squeezed my thighs around it. "I want you, Ominis." 

"Say my name again," he said. 

"Ominis, I need you," I croaked, burying my face in his shoulder. He pressed his hand harder against me, causing my hips to grind against his palm. Gods, I wanted his touch so bad. 

Every other thing I'd been thinking about before faded into the background, and all I could think about was how I could get him to keep touching and kissing me. 

"Tell me what you want," he said, pressing his thumb against the tights between my legs, creating perfect friction on the small bundle of nerves there. I rubbed myself against his hand, trying to form a logical thought, but it was impossible. I groaned in frustration when he pulled his hand away. My cheeks burned and my body was warm from his touch, and I felt as though I'd never catch my breath again. He'd sucked it right out of me. "Y/n," he hummed against my ear. "Use your words and tell me what you want from me."