She paused and said again, this time with a little helplessness:

"But how is it possible! Dad, think about it for yourself, if this is really fed to pigs, how could that brat eat it, and how could it be eaten by Lili."

The old man was still pursing his thin lips, his eyebrows were deep, but his sullen expression had obviously eased a lot.

After a long while, he snorted heavily.

"Yes, that brat is very picky. If he is really feeding pigs, he really won't eat it."

Song Qingwan breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it, and hit the iron while it was hot:

"Dad, don't blame Lili for this. She is ignorant. She knows what can and cannot be eaten, and whether it is eaten by pigs or dogs. Anyway, as long as she finds it delicious, she will She is also kind to give you food..."

【Hahaha, arrogant grandpa will be beaten up, don’t worry!

   Now he was almost vomiting blood from Liliqi, because he is old-fashioned, and letting him eat pig candy is like calling him a pig directly, so the old man will be furious.

   Grandpa still pays more attention to Lu Junhan. After all, Lu Junhan is an orthodox and decent Lu family. Why does Lu Junhan always block the company? I will talk about it later.

  Finally... eat candy?

   If you don’t give me a recommendation ticket, I will ask you to eat pig sugar! ! ! 】

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 52: Lilihui Fishing (2)

Chapter 52 Lili will fish (2)

The old man gave a heavy "hum", staring at the little girl with old eyes, and said coldly:

"Good intentions? Huh, I think she is just because I just said "girls are useless", she now deliberately wants to make a fool of me!"

"Dad, Lili is really not..."

"Okay," the old man interrupted her with a wave of his hand, and said coldly: "I have eyes, I can see by myself!"

If it were not for fear of rebellion, Song Qingwan, who has always been hot-tempered, really wants to curse:

You have fart eyes!

Such a cute and well-behaved little girl, you can't even see it, did you **** tell me you have eyes?

But Song Qingwan knew he couldn't listen.

The old man is patriarchal, he doesn't like little girls' house or women.

People are cold-blooded and ruthless, with only family and interests in their eyes, and power comes first.

For the sake of rights, even without compromise, it is no different from a cold machine.

When his wife Wen Wanwan passed away, the five-year-old brother would cry loudly for the departure of his mother, but the father would not. He only had work in his eyes, only his career, cruel and cruel.

Even Liu Huilan, who has been with him for so many years and saved him so many times, is ruthless to his bones.

At first, the old man wanted to spend her with money. If it weren't for Liu Huilan to give birth to his child, Liu Huilan might not even be able to enter the Lu family.

But it's useless to come in, the old man often ignores her at all, and occasionally thinks of her, Liu Huilan's status in the Lu family is almost like a servant.