Walking to her dressing room, Sanem fixed her makeup and went to change so she could meet Can. There was a knock on the door and she turned to walk towards it, expecting it to be Can. She knew he couldn't wait like he said he would, she thought, smiling at his impatience.

Can? I knew you couldn't wait..she said, chuckling but stopped mid-sentence when she saw who was at the door when she opened it.

she said, chuckling but stopped mid-sentence when she saw who was at the door when she opened it

Sanem remembered Ezgi from the magazine covers and a few IG posts that was made of her and Can. Whoa. The photos didn't do her justice. Tall, thin, simply gorgeous. Perfect hair, perfect makeup, perfect clothes and the longest legs she had ever seen. She looked like she had just walked off the runway in Milan. 

She was speechless. And apparently Sanem's reaction to the visitor was exactly what Ezgi had hoped for.

She knew she had no chance with Can but that didn't mean she couldn't intimidate Sanem. Maybe sew a few seeds of doubt.

Hello, can I help you? Sanem asked, trying to smile.

Oh, you must be Sanem. I asked backstage and they told me where to find you. My name is Ezgi Erdem. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your, err, dancing, she said with her nose held high and a smirk on her lips.

Oh, well, thank you so much. I'm so glad that you did, Sanem said, feeling awkward standing there in her robe, but looking this goddess in the eyes as confidently as she could.

I did. It was..um..different. I'm an old friend of Can's, well to be honest, an old girlfriend of Can's and I came hoping to say hello to him and meet you. When I spoke to him late last night, I told him that I'd love to have dinner together and catch up, Ezgi said with a glint in her eye.

Sanem's eyes went wide and her eyebrows lifted as her heart sped up. Can hadn't mentioned any of this to her. Confusion set in, as well as brewing anger. Because of rehearsals, they hadn't spoken all day so she was sure that was the reason why.

Suddenly, Sanem saw Can walk up, looking directly into her eyes. He hoped his eyes were speaking to her what was still yet unsaid.

And..as I told you last night, Ezgi, there was no possibility of us having dinner together now or ever since all of my time is spent in the company of the beautiful woman I'm in love with, Can said firmly, smiling as he looked at Sanem.

She blushed and smiled broadly as she returned the amorous look.

Brushing past Ezgi, Can pulled Sanem into a hug and said, Bebek, you were amazing tonight. You had the whole audience enraptured.

Placing both his hands on either side of her face, he pulled her into a passionate kiss that took Sanem by surprise and had Ezgi seething.

Turning again to face Ezgi, he said, Excuse us, Ezgi. But I haven't seen her all day. I hope you have a safe trip home. Good bye.