035

୨୧

Teas of Centuries
1 h • public post

Here's a tea that's hotter than this Valentine's Day!

Trevlor Marca, the former vocalist of the school's band 'Rapture' was found with his allegedly girlfriend, Eloise Trevsco, in Luna Cafe earlier at 12:00 pm. This shocking news supposedly must not be taken as a big deal. However, the incident 3 years ago started to be uncovered again, mainly because of the reason; Trevlor Marca and his ex-girlfriend, Delia Romero, were also first seen 3 years ago on the same day in Luna Cafe. It was also proven that February 14 is their anniversary.

They're happily in love together when a tragedy happened wherein Trevlor Marca was left alone with agony. Delia Romero was found helplessly dead on the floor of the burned baking laboratory of Wildrove University. After the investigation was held, it was declared that the main root and cause of the incident is an unattended stove.

Everyone sent their deepest sympathies and condolences to Delia Romero's family, including Trevlor Marca. Yet a day after, a video of Trevlor leaving the place an hour before the incident and screenshots of their coversations wherein Delia Romero was asking for help from Trevlor Marca along with missed calls has spread wide like fire, causing Trevlor to received a severe backlash of blames from the citizens.

How about you, what is your opinion regarding this matter? Leave your comments in the comment section.

- Admin Ciela

👍😆😮 5.6k
637 comments
1k shares

୨୧