- Four -

After the nightmare that was that entire encounter, Daddy Dia took you home in his limo.
Once you guys actually got there, he pouted, which was extremely amusing to see, and made you give him another hug before you left.
It took a lot in you to not giggle at the ancient man, you do remember him being super affectionate in the game but sure as fuck not this soon.
It didn't really bother you, but you had to force yourself to ignore the way he leaned into your neck and took a sniff. It was probably just a silly little accident, right?
Right, putting that into the mind vault for sure.

You entered the House of Lamentation and were heading back to your room, when a hiss sound stopped you in your tracks.
Is that...... a slippery little snake?
"Hey, human! Over here!"
Oh no, it's just Levi.
But why the fuck was he hiding behind a column?

You approached him and lifted an eyebrow.

"Why the fuck and what the fuck are you doing?"

He gave you an unimpressed look.
"You might not be a normie, b-but you're still human so I can't let anyone see us together!"

You rolled your eyes at the silly little snake man before grabbing his arm and pulling him up. He blushed brightly and squirmed out of grip as he mumbled about "3D women powers."

"Literally no one is here, snake man. Chill your panties out."

Levi gave you a weird look and awkwardly grabbed your wrist as he began to lead you to his room.

"S-Stop calling me snake man! And you're not using that phrase properly!"

He opened the door and he quickly shoved you into his room, which resulted in you absolutely stumbling and falling on your ass.
"Woah, snake man. Didn't know you're into throwing woman around."

Levi let out a strangled gasp as he quickly closed his door and locked it before quickly dropping to the floor and covering your mouth.

"S-Stop it! People are gonna think we're having s-s-sex! And I'm only attracted to 2D woman!"

You gave him a shit eating grin and licked his hand and the screech he let out was absolutely worth the kick you received as he wormed away from you.

"W-W-WHAT THE FUCK?!"

You let out a truly gremlin-like cackle as Levi dumped almost an entire hand sanitizer bottle onto his hand.

Once he was done being a little bitch baby, Levi turned to you with a suspicious glare.
"You better stop being weird or I'm kicking you out of my room."

That kinda made things kick in for you.

You were chilling in the elusive Levi's room. You looked around and holy shit the game and the anime did NOT do him justice.

His room was absolutely fucking huge and it was bathed in the most serene lights of blues and purples. He had a computer setup that would make Markiplier weep in jealousy, and as you looked to the his aquarium you blanched. That shit was huge.

You excitedly left Levi's side and eagerly pressed yourself closer to watch Henry 2.0 and some other fish swim around in fish harmony.
Because you were so enthralled with the fish you didn't notice the way Levi briefly transformed into his demon form or the way his tail lashed out as his thoughts ran through his mind.

'Yes future mate likes room....can keep them here, with me, safe.'
That last thought made Levi take a huge pause. Why the fuck was he thinking of you as a future mate? He had never taken a mate before and it sure as hell wouldn't be some human!