is this the end?

I don't know if it is. Maybe, its the middle, maybe its the rough patch where you feel so dreadful and scared of getting hurt you try to end. But you can't end, because there's no way of ending something that barely has a story. Theres not enough works in the book to be retold, like folklore. It's still being written, and hopefully it never runs out of ink.

But what if it does?

What if. That's the part that gets to everyone. What if the pages get ripped out, or theres a water stain, or s character dies. Then what? Force yourself to put down the book, take a break from reading. That won't help. But neither will reading a messed up book. So what does help? What will help?

Love.

This book started because of love, right? This book didn't just sprout from the ground up because somebody got bored, no. This book was made with love, hard work, passion, and time and energy. This is a special rendition of memories complied together into an endless story. But, somehow the love got jumbled up and confused, hurt and sad. Which takes you back to the beginning...

is this the end?

i mean, if it took us love to get here, and a couple what-ifs to question that, is the bond strong enough? Depends on how you think. But the feeling in my heart that bubbles up makes the belief of true love stronger. So, how could this be the end, if its only the beginning..