frenemies.

god, i hate you. I fucking hate you and your stupid boyfriend. But oh, how i love you, how i've loved you. And how cute you two are, so adorable and happy. And yet, even though i accept your happiness, through a desperate hate for the one you love, you can't accept mine. you want me to be with him, who looks at me with admiration. and yes i love him, really i do. but im not in love the way i am with her. Her with the brown curls and the puffy cheeks. Her with those eyes that make me fold and melt into a puddle of loving mess. Her that I submit to without a doubt in my mind. Me and him are lust, me and her are love. Yes he loves me, and sure i love him. But that love is a mere friendship bond that can't be broken. And we'll never break it, not for her, or for you, or for that stupid mess of a boy you call yours. You think this is your free ticket to fix a friend group you didn't even belong to. I build this shit, then you and your boyfriend came along and ruined my work, my love. I regret it all. But then again, i love you. You just complicate me, you came into the wrong place at the wrong time. And now i'm here, and even though its not gone, as you cant break what we built, i know when im not around the shit you barged into must feel broken. I started this, and you sure as fuck won't break it. Seventh grade left memories and traumatic experiences we all share collectively, that will never be broken. But god, the present sure is. Fuck you, in case you didn't hear me. Fuck you. Hopefully high school breaks this group apart finally, show you I won't let a woman break apart my work. Only a hell like school can break us.