Thoughts speak louder than words

When you weren't mine, that year of change. We grew, but whats so beautiful is we didn't grow apart. Though we became different people, with different memories of the year, we still came together to be the way we were before. The love we have for each other is still here, and it never really left. Its so amazingly beautiful. Once you left, I realized I had to learn how to live on my own, and not rely on you. And I did. I taught myself a lot that year without you. And then, almost like it was planned, we started talking again. We gained trust, care, and all of what we once had. It's like, leaving each others life only helped us? Like yes it was hard, yes I think I struggled without you, but we grew. We improved, and here we are. Towards the end, before we started talking again, I did start to miss you a lot. It's like, you filled my mind more and more time went by. At first, I regretted what I did. Then I decided it wasn't like I could go back, and kept living. Then I started to think about you, what I felt, and if I missed it. And I did. That was December. Then January-April I had people in my life to occupy me. By may I was single again, and focusing on myself. Then, July rolled around, and I decided what I felt. I missed you, but I was convinced I would always feel that way. As if, your impermanence in my life would always just leave a big hole where your love was. Oh god, I'll shut up now.