When she talked about this, Lu Li felt a little sad, her little head drooping, her mouth slumped:

"I only have a father and no mother."

It turned out to be a single-parent family: "What about your father?"

Little Lori was obviously more wronged, her red eyes sobbed: "I...My father doesn't want me anymore, I have nowhere to go, so I have to sit here."

"what?!"

Song Qingwan was a fiery temper, and immediately became angry when he heard this, "He dare not want you!"

This girl's father is really not a thing!

Such a cute daughter is willing to lose it!

"Where is your father now?"

Little Lori pointed to the villa, thinking of what had happened before, her voice lowered: "...Dad is inside."

Song Qingwan's eyes went cold.

He went in by himself, but left his daughter outside, which is really a scumbag.

"Come, tell Auntie what your father looks like, and Auntie will take you to find him! If he doesn't want you, I will do it! Auntie will give you a better father!"

With that said, without waiting for Lu Li to reply, she picked up the little girl and walked into the villa violently.

The assistant gloats at the back: "This little girl's father is dead, and he actually angered Mr. Song. I am afraid I can't get out of this door today!"

The bodyguard curled his lips: "That's what he deserves, such a lovely daughter, who actually said she didn't want to do it, she was inhuman!"

...

Here, the inhuman Lu Junhan is sitting in the study, frowning while listening to the report.

"Shao Lu, our people have been looking for them three times outside the villa, but no one was found."

[Dad's crematorium is here, my aunt is absolutely no brainer to favor the heroine...]

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 12: Get me down quickly

Chapter 12 quickly down to me

The bodyguard hesitated, but bit the bullet and spoke.

The housekeeper was also complaining.

He just said it casually, wouldn't he be hit by his crow's mouth?

So how can the cute little girl disappear without seeing?

How long is this?

"Are you sure you have searched everywhere?" The butler still did not give up, reminding: "Like tree holes, corners, or even doghouses, have you looked for places where people can hide?"

"We have looked for these places," the bodyguard shook his head, "but we didn't find anyone there, nor any traces of children hiding."

Mr. Song is a little strange.

He seemed to be holding something in his arms and rushed directly to the door. Because the speed was too fast and the night was too dark, they couldn't see clearly.

It should be a dog.

"Have you seen the surveillance at the door?"

Lu Junhan sat on the sofa, his tone couldn't be heard.