I heard that making money is difficult.

The butler did not insist either, mainly because she was afraid that such a big bag of pears could not be moved. After all, she was too small, so she had to let her eat more.

Looking at Lu Li's wet body, he hurriedly asked the maid to take her to the cabin to take a bath.

"Uncle Liu," the maid called the housekeeper, "we don't seem to have any clothes she can wear."

Shao Lu hates children so much, they dare not bring their children to the Lu family, so naturally they will not have children's clothes.

But now it’s too late for people to buy it, and the banquet is about to begin.

The butler thought for a while and said, "I'll ask the second lady, she should have it over there."

Lu Shao's biological sister, Lu Anran, the second lady of the Lu family, is now 22 years old, but she has been raised by Lu's family since she was a child. She must have clothes for the little girl's house.

(End of this chapter)

I Became the Villain’s Own Daughter Chapter 7: Already drowned

Chapter 7 has long been drowned

The butler did not expend much effort, so he brought a new light green skirt over. When the little girl put it on, the butler was stunned.

The little girl in the mirror has soft and jet-black hair, cascading down her shoulders, her big eyes twinkling, bright, and her fair and plump cheeks are bulging, and she is terribly cute.

I don't know if it's because of the clothes or what, but Guan Jian felt that this little girl was a bit like the second Miss when she was a child.

"uncle?"

Lu Li looked at the housekeeper suspiciously. The housekeeper shook his head and said it was okay. Without thinking about it, he sent the little girl to the door.

...

After the housekeeper sent Lu Li out, because the banquet was about to begin, he had to deal with many things, so he couldn't stay longer, and soon returned to the villa.

At this moment, many people in the banquet hall came one after another, leaning against the table and chatting and laughing, holding wine glasses in twos and threes, looking at each other.

The butler asked the servants to entertain him and arranged other tasks before going upstairs.

As soon as I entered the study, I saw Lu Junhan standing by the floor-to-ceiling window, looking down, his eyes were unbiased, and he happened to see the little girl in the green skirt who had just been sent to the door.

The sky at this meeting was completely dark.

In the night, the little girl stood alone in the corner, and twos and threes of adults in gorgeous dresses passed by, making her more and more lonely and pitiful in the corner, like an abandoned poor little milk cat.

The housekeeper took a look, the more he looked, the more unpleasant.

After a while, more and more people got out of the car at the door, and Lu Li hurried away upon seeing this.

Turning a corner, the little girl disappeared.

Lu Junhan looked at him. For some reason, his brows became tighter, his thin lips were drawn into a line, and there was still a little emptiness in his heart.

Obviously I hate children, but I always think of the various appearances of the little girl just now...

Happy, poor, wronged, proud, proud...