Sleepless.. 🌙

Kuwar Shakti arrives at Ajabdeh's room and decides to talk to her properly.

"Ajabdeh..."

"Kuwar Shakti you are here pls come in..."
Says Ajabdeh inviting him in

"So how are you Ajabdeh..."
Ask Shakti

"Drop these talks and tell me why you came here..."
Ask Ajabdeh directly coming to the point

"Oh my sakhi knows me well..."
Says Shakti smirking

"So I came here to tell you something.... But you have to keep it a secret and help me..."
Says Shakti

"Okay but tell me first..."
Ask Ajabdeh

Kuwar Shakti closes his eyes ans says in one go...

"I like Your best friend Heer kuwar ans she is the girl I saw at Ajmer...
Pls help me I really like her..."
Says Shakti

" Ahahahahah....omg kuwar Shakti I have seen you so nervous for the first time.. "
Says Ajabdeh laughing

" Ofc I did too saw you staring at a prince for the first time... for example my elder brother "
Says Shakti taunting back

" Shut up... "
Says Ajabdeh

" Ofc so will you help me..? "
Ask Shakti

" Yes I will but let me confirm from Heer first in my style... "
Says Ajabdeh

" Okay great by the way Ajabdeh...
What have you thought about marriage with my brother... "
Ask Shakti coming to the actual point

" Don't talk nonsense kuwar Shakti, it's not possible between him and I
I am a mere samant putri and he is the future king... "
Says Ajabdeh

" But you like him don't you... "
Ask Shakti

" Nnnn no, I just see him as my good friend"
Says Ajabdeh

" Okay my dear sakhi... "
Says Shakti

Now Shakti is on his way to practice arena to find his brother.

"Brother... I talked with Ajabdeh..."
Says Shakti

"What did she said.."
Ask Pratap curiously immediately coming out of the arena

"You have to assure her first that status doens't matter and she is worthy..."
Says Shakti casually

"Ofc she is worthy..."
Says Pratap

"I know brother, no girl is better than her but you need to assure her of that..."
Says Shakti

"Okay I will talk to Ranima about this..."
Says Pratap and leaves

Kuwar Pratap enters Jaiwanta Bai's room who is immersed in her worship.

" Ranima... "

" Pratap what happened, you are here at this time..? "
Ask Jaiwanta

" Ranima what should I do l, how should I convince Ajabdeh that she is worthy of being Mewar's future queen and my wife... "
Kuwar Pratap says the last part shyly

" Oh my dear son.. you should try to understand... Just think how much shy you are and she is a girl
Tell her sincerely that you like her and you actually like her and not her status... She will understand for sure... "
Says jaiwnata

Kuwar Pratap nods and moves to his room.
He is pacing here and there restlessly trying to figure out a way to reveal his feelings for Ajabdeh.

" Okay at dawn when she will be feeding birds, I will go and reveal my feelings to her..."
Pratap decides this and lies down on his bed sleepless. He is excited and is unable to sleep.

Ajabdeh and Heer as usual is practicing at the arena at night secretly.

"Heer what kind of prince will you marry..?"
Ask Ajabdeh casually

"You know Ajabdeh... I will marry a prince who is handsome and values relationship more than kingdom or politics..."
Says Heer confidently

"Will you care if he stays at a kingdom or at a jungle..."
Ask Ajabdeh

"Ofc not if he loves me I will not care...
But Ajabdeh you are asking as if you have found a groom for me.."
Says Heer laughing

"Nah.... I was just asking casually"
Says Ajabdeh

" But what about you Ajabdeh...
When are you planning to confess your feelings to Kuwar sa Pratap.. "
Ask Heer teasing Ajabdeh

" Stop it Heer, I just like him and it's better if my feelings remain hidden, he should quickly marry a princess like Phool kuwar... "
Says Ajabdeh

" But Ajabdeh I believe that you are a good match for him and I have a faint feeling that he likes you as well... "
Says Heer seriously

" Dont ever say that again Heer, I'm a samant putri and he is future king... "
Says Ajabdeh and she withdraws to her chambers

Ajabdeh is in deep thoughts about what Heer kuwar said and she can't sleep properly.

Both kuwar Pratap and Ajabdeh are having a sleepless night today due to each other's thoughts.