Maddox

"I'm jealous of perfect first dates,
And Valentine's Day.
People as happy as i pretend to be.
Im jealous of Kouvr and Alex,
They met at a party and everyone knew it was meant to be.
I keep falling and it don't work out.
Getting up to let down..
Somebody show me a real love!
Cause I'm getting ready to give up!
I want a feeling that only a movie can make.
The kind where you kiss on the corner!
Doesn't get old when it's older,
I want somebody to spin me around in the rain!
Oh,
When will I find the love I've been jealous of?"

Her words felt so heartfelt and deep, you could hear the pain in her voice and I hated that I did this to her.

Right now I'm sitting backstage at her show with Nicole, Ryker, Millie and Maisey. It's been about a month since her last show and she had luckily let me keep coming around to see Maisey and hopefully be there when she goes into labor.

I feel like a total ass and I deserve to feel this way. It's my fault.

"Dadda." Maisey cooed as she walked, or wobbled, to me.

"Princess, your walking." I smiled, a watery smile.

How long has she been walking? Did I miss her first steps? She just called me dadda, when did that start?

When she finally reached me, I scooped her up into my arms and held her above me. "I'm so proud of you babygirl!"

She squealed as I kissed her chubby cheeks.

"What's going on?" Aurora asked as she walked in with a small smile.

I set her down facing Aurora. "Come on, show momma." I smiled down at her.

She walked her wobbly self over to Rory. "Momma." She cooed, bringing tears to Aurora's eyes.

"Baby your walking! Your finally walking." Rory cried as she bent down to Maisey.

I walked over and picked up Maisey and helped Rory stand back up. "You don't need to be on the floor like that, honey." I said, leading her to a chair.

"Maddox, I'm fine."

"Honey, your nine months pregnant and ready to go into labor any day now. Tell me your fine again and your pants will catch fire." I said, kneeling in front of her.

"I feel like we are intruding a private moment." Millie said, breaking the silence.

I forgot they where here too.

"No y'all aren't. How y'all like the show?" Rory asked with a smile.

"Cookie!" Maisey yelled, pointing over to the snack table.

"You want a cookie, princess?" I asked her before looking up to Rory, silently asking for her permission.

She nodded with a warm smile before I got up and handed her a cookie.

She happily took and started munching on it. I walked back over to Rory as she was talking to Nicole and Millie.

"I told you so." Ryker said walking over to me.