Run Away

Leo Valdez was running away once again.

But this time he was running away from a real home.

Why you may ask.
Because they kicked him out.

His life was great before the incident happened.

He was engaged, he was running a successful machine shop, and he was bringing in the cash.

Then he lifted up the bottle.

He was an alcoholic for three months before he caused any serious damage.

He remembered the day to clearly for the fact that he was intoxicated the whole time.

He told her to clean the house, he didn't demand it though, he was nice at first.
Jason and Piper where coming from New Rome, and he wanted the house to look ok-ish.

Then She said no, she said her arm hurt. He didn't even know he was the one to make it hurt in the first place, he didn't remember that.
He told her to then, demanded that she does what he says. She said no again.

Then he hit her. And she screamed, and he didn't even care at the time, he thought it was fun, hurting her, and burning her.
Then Jason walked in, knocking down the door, hearing the screams and cries, but he only saw Calypso, laying on the kitchen floor and sobbing.

And now there where demigod search parties, hunting him. Even Travis Stoll was in New York, back from running away him-self. And Percy Jackson, returned from the depths of the sea, sword in hand.

He was hiding out in an nice apartment building, never going out. He gets his food really early in the morning, around six, getting enough food for all day.

Right now he was sitting on the bed, just feeling sorry for himself. Thinking bout the great things that could of happened if he didn't fuck up. His wedding was supposed to be in four weeks.

Then there was a knock on the and he looked out the peep hole.

He saw the face of Piper McLean, and he almost pissed his pants.

They found him, and he had no doubt that they would turn him to the police, so he did the only rational thing. Grabbed some stuff ( food mostly) unlocked the door, and jumped off the fire escape.

Damn. I do not have any words.
DISCLAIMER: IF YOU SOMEHOW THINK THIS CHAPTER IS MAKING FUN OF ABUSE, WE DID NOT MEAN IT TOO, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY ELEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT OVER REACT THANK YOU.

QotD: Do you think my writing has improved from the Tratie story?