random story redo

Start from the beginning

Just as I was about to get

out bed the door open and guy in Burberry suit came. He said " how are you feeling Mr Henderson."

" uh.. fine."

He pulled dragged the chair that was by the window and put it next to my bed. When he sat down he said " What do you remember ?"

" I go in a fight and she punched me."

He got up from the chair and was about to leave when the girl that woke up from the couch walked towards me. She said " What are you doing here Ken."

The guy turned around and handed me a card and said " see you around."

After he left she kissed me.

awkward kiss

Rayla Pov

I woke up and notice that ceiling was a beige color. As I sat up I notice I was in a hallway because there were may doors. I shrug it off and I was about to knocked on a door and as for a phone to know where that 4311 am I. Just as I left up my hand to knock on the door, someone said " that door, your memory when you were eight years old and you kissed Josh Turner because of a dear."I turned around and say Death standing there." what do you – I'm dead."Third PovThe grim reaper said " your unconscious. Just sign this paper and you can go back into you body but you will become a supernatural bounty hunter."Rayla gave him a confused look. He snaped his fingers and they were at his office. When she sat down, she said I thought your walls and desk would be all black. He laughed and said " Im hybrid angel." "okay." The paper read : Rayla Jones is dead. She is now a supernatural bounty hunter. With this ring she will kill or hunt any supernatural monsters until she dies again. After she sign the papers her whole body was on fire and she woke up in the hospital.werewolf with unlimited eagle's eyes.

Third P.O.V

.

Riker had got out of math class. When she got to her locker, she took out her science textbook and then her lunch money. She decided to surprise her boyfriend than him surprises her. Riker went to the third floor of the school where his locker was. When she was close to his locker she saw her friend was there. As she got closer she saw her best friend kiss her boyfriend. She was about to say wtf. Just as she stook a step froward she saw her boyfriend push her friend of him.

he said " what if Riker sees us."

" she wont, She is probably waiting for you by her locker."

He then said " okay." he then kiss her.

Riker P.O.V.

I couldn't believe he kissed my best friend. I turned around and was about to walk away when i herd my best friend said " Stop." in a moaning voice.

I couldn't believe they were going to bang again. I was so mad that Fofo texted me to clam down or the fire department will arrive at the school. I looked down at my hands and notice that my veins were turning orange. After I cooled down, I text him if his cousin, Kiki who is the school nurse could send me home.

After I got the okay sign, I packed my school stuff for the weekend and drove to the gun range to vent out. When I got out my car, I text Linka that I am sick and the nurse send me home.

Chapter 6

Three Days later at the school dance

Riker's P.O.V.

I was at the school dance looking for my boyfriend because they just started playing a slow song. When I couldn't find him, I went outside at the front of the school. When he wasn't there, I was heading back at to the gym when I heard a couple moaning at the side of the building. I started to walked away and ignore the couple. Just as I was about to head inside the guy said " I'm about -