14. Zero gets cursed

A week later ... At the cemetery in Endride

Zero P.O.V.

When I had park my car Rayla and said " stay here. I'll be back. Don't you go in."

"Can't i see how you kill the zombie."

" fine, but stay out of the way."

I got out of the car and said " fine."

When we were walking down the path, She said "    don't interfere."

As  we  were walking, I whistled. The zombie attack me , I tried take out my knife but it bit me. Rayla took the shot but miss. I pushed it , I took out my knife and was bout to stab it hit but Rayla shot it and it fell on me.

Third P.O.V.

As they were walking, Zero whistled. The zombie attack Zero. Zero got bitten but pushed it off him. Just Zero was about to stab the zombie and zombie was about to attack Zero again, Rayla shot it and it fell on top of Ze.

After She and collected body parts for money with Zero helping her, she notice Zeo had a mark on his neck.

Rayl said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

Jake said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

Rayla P.O.V.

When I got out of Zero's blue jeep and  said " stay here. I'll be back.  Don't  you go in."

"Can't i see how you kill the  zombie."

" fine, but stay out of the way."

He got out of the car and said " fine."

When we were walking down the path, I said " don't interfere."

As we were walking, Zero whistled. The zombie attack  Zero. I shot but missed. When Zero pushed it i shot it and it fell on Ze.

After I and collected  body parts for money with Zero helping me , notice Zeo had a mark on his neck.

I said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

Ze said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

I sigh and then called Boomer.

Zero P.O.V. ( previously - As we were walking,  I whistled.   The zombie attack me , I   tried  take out my knife but it bit  me.  Rayla  took the shot  but miss.  I pushed it  , I  took out my knife and was bout to stab it  hit but Rayla shot it and it fell on me.

After  I helped her , she said " we have to get you treated, it could be effective."

I said " Its fine, Its just a little - he blacked out.

now - I woke up in a field. I started walking when someone said " I'm giving you a curse because you have been a good friend. You have kept her secret for about two months. Your the first person who actual didn't go crazy when  she told you her secret,  plus you have gotten over your ex girl friend.

I turned around and saw Death holding a scythe.

I was bout to say something when He snaped his fingers and I saw myself and Rayla with an IV bag on her and on me . In an operating room.

He snapped his finger and were in a flower field. He then flicked my forehead and my body was on fire and i become unconscious.

zomwolf curse - He or she is curse until they die. Turns in a zombie werewolf from sundown to midnight. Eat only brains of any animal. If they have human blood they will become a werewolf forever.