Break up & death redo story

hi guys I just want to say that I have no ending. I have writers block plus It time to do shopping for Christmas and and have to help my sister move in her new place .

so thank you for reading.

This is my old story that is nonsense !

Chapter 7 : The break up and Death

Three days later... After the dance.. Saturday After noon...

Third P.O.V.

Riker was at Javas waiting for Kevin to tell him that she wants to break up. She gave him a second chance. He broke the promise that he wasn't going to cheat again. When she was stirring the sugar because she ordered coffee the bell on the door jingled.

When she looked up from the door, she notice that her boyfriend had a kiss mark on his neck. When he sat down in front of her, he said "sorry. I'm late."

She knew he was lying to her. Riker said "its fine. There is something I have to - notification popped up. It read : Willow Johnson. Meet in Green Hills cemetery.

Riker cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

His eyes went wide.

" why? What did I do."

Just as Riker was about to say something another notification popped up. It Read : 500 hundred dollar for zombie kill.

Riker got up and said " I have to go."

Just as he was about to say something, she left him.

Kevin's P.O.V.
After I pulled out from Jenn, I laid next to her and said " We have to stop this."

Jenn laughed and said " you know you like the thrill."

Just as I was about to say something. my phone rang.

After I read the text, I quickly got dressed. Jenni said " you going to funck ( take out the letter n ) another girl.

I said " Riker is freaking out."

Jenni said " You better go."

I kissed her and said " we really have to stop this."

She laugh and threw my shirt at me.

At Java's

When Kevin got there , he saw her sitting by the window seat lost in thought. He sat down in front of her, and said "sorry. I'm late."

Riker said "its fine. There is something I have to - She cleared her throat and said "Lets break up."

Kevin's P.O.V.

I was shocked and then said " Why?

" Its not you, its me."

Just as

She got up and left. I stood there for a minute and than ran after her. When I outside it was too late , Her car was gone.

Chapter whatever on new story secret life

Ashley P.O.V.

It was Friday school just ended. When I got in my car which was a blue 2010 jeep, I double checkered if I had all my books for the weekend. I like to sort of be perfect. When I looked in my bookbag i notice that i didn't have my history book. I shut off my car and went back in the school. When I was out of the school building using the back door , I heard someone

said " those blades are fake."

I peeked at the side and saw Jake with fake blades that was coming out from his knuckles and some guy pined to the wall. When Jake scratched the school building with the blades, It made a sound. The guy that was pin to the wall was scared. When the screeching sound stop, Jake

said " Don't ever bully me again or I'll kill you. Now run."

After the guy left, I was about to say something jake said " Funck." ( take out the letter n )

I gasped because I saw the blades go back in his knuckles. I was still in shocked his phone rang.

Two weeks later .. movie marathon... .Saturday night

Ashley P.O.V.

I was having a movie marathon with my sister Riker , my boyfriend Seth and his brother Jake. When the movie was finished I said " did you guys like the movie."

I looked at my sister and said " it was okay."

Seth said " its alright."

"Jake what about you."

He looked up said " it was - his watch started beeping.

After he stopped his watch, he said " I have to go." while getting up from the couch.

Seth said " where do you need to be."

Third P.O.V.
Jake was about to say something when Riker said " he promised his girlfriend who happens to be my friend for a dinner date."

Jake said " I did? What are you..Oh... yeah." he quickly rush out the door.

Just as Seth was bout to say something Riker said " I'll drive him. enjoy your night."

After Riker left Seth and Ashely in the house, She called Boomer for the stuff.

Bounty HunterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara