random story redo

Old story

That's not my name - The Ting tings

ake pov

I woke up in the hospital. I started to freak out then i remembered what happened. I looked to my left and saw a girl sleeping on the couch that was across the room. Just as I was about to get out bed the door open and guy in a Burberry suit came. He said " how are you feeling Mr Henderson."

" uh.. fine."

He said " you still need rest."

After he explained everything. He got up from the chair and was about to leave when the girl that woke up from the couch walked towards me. She said " What are you doing here Deku.

" have fun you two. And here is my card."

After he left, She said " he's a prick."

After I gave her a confused look, she said " don't freak out."

Riker P.O.V.

I woke up the my phone ringing.

I grabbed it off the coffee table and said " hello? in a half sleep voice.

" Sis were the hell are you. Family brunch is about to start."

I sat up from the couch I was sleeping on. My eyes went wide when i saw that he was awake taking to Deku.

" I'll be there I am stuck in traffic."

After I hung up on my sister, I walked towards them and said " What are you doing here Deku.

" have fun you two. And here is my card."

After he left, I said " he's a prick."

After he gave me a confused look, I said " don't freak out."

After I kissed him, He pinched himself and said " that guy in the Burberry suit was telling the truth. You're a Alien Slayer and that you killed my girlfriend for training exercise."

Third P.O.V.

Riker was trying to find the right words to say to him but couldn't. Jake was about to say something when her phone rang.

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

She ignored her boyfriend's call and said " I will go so this information will sink in your head."

Just as Riker was leaving he said " Your boyfriend in the Burberry suit is going to pay for the hospital bill right?

Riker said " so are we friend?"

Jake said " people will think i am crazy that i saw a zombie try to attack me. Plus she was my girlfriend."

* Riker's transformation is ghost rider and dead pool's outfit. Picture ghost rider but instead of black leather pants its red and black. And instead of a black leather jacket its black and red. Its a clash outfit of Dead pool.

Jake and Riker became friends.

Chapter 23

As I was walking away. when I i felt a tapped on my shoulder I quickly turned around and was about to punch the guy but my eyes went wide when it was the guy with black shirt. He was shocked. I said " what's wrong...

" claws."

" claws? what do you mean .. I looked at my knuckle and saw tiny claws coming out.

"aww shite ( you can take out the letter e or pronounce it as it is.)

I pinched his neck and called Kenzo.

Jake Pov

I woke up in the hospital. I started to freak out then i remembered what happened. I looked to my left and saw a girl sleeping on the couch that was across the room. Just as I stretched I saw an iv bag next to me. I was about to get out the needle when the door opened and a guy in a