twenty.

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

makayla woke up, the sound of her alarm loud in her ear. she had been meaning to snooze it, but now, she just completely shut her phone off and pulled the covers up over her head. she closed her eyes again, willing herself to sleep, but she just couldn't.

it was thursday morning, which meant it had been almost a week since chris had dropped his bombshell of news.

the brunette girl had really tried to stop thinking about it, but it was always lingering in the back of her mind. she tried to piece the night together, she thought about the week leading to the party. she tried to justify what chris had done, but it was impossible.

he hadn't even seemed sorry. sure, he said it, but did he mean it? makayla didn't think so - he had barely even reacted when she reminded him that she had already been through this.

when she thought about that, it was almost laughable. she had been cheated on by a boy she liked with her own friend twice - how unlucky could one girl possibly be? she was really mad at herself for letting her guard down with chris. she thought the heartbreak with jet would be enough to stop her from catching those feelings again, but she was clearly wrong.

her phone buzzed and she immediately reached for it. chris hadn't even messaged her since it had happened but every time her phone made a noise, she still expected it to be him.

 chris hadn't even messaged her since it had happened but every time her phone made a noise, she still expected it to be him

hey mak baby
are you going to classes today?

no
i'm sorry babe
i keep leaving you

i told u to stop saying sorry
anyways do u wanna hang out?

but you have class?

matt asked me to hang
i said yes
he's a bad influence :/

ur weird

wanna hang with us?

i don't wanna be annoying if ur
tryna have a date w your man

don't be stupid
hang out with us

does matt mind?

it's matt
ruby gave me her phone

did u know she invited me?

yeah ofc
we want u here
ur our best friend

awh matt❤️❤️❤️

awh mak❤️❤️❤️
anyway i'm gonna be at ur building in like 20
so get up

how u know i'm in bed...

i know you

okok i'm getting up
thanks guys💕

it's ruby again
see you soon pretty