The Truth 💙

Author's Pov

*Darshan took Diksha to their room. Their whole group was sitting in the room. Everyone was shocked to see Diksha's state. Dhruwal was about to ask something but Darshan signaled him not say anything.*

*Diksha sat down on the bed. Darshan brought her water and sat down next to her. Tears were still leaving Diksha's eyes and she was still horrified and scared.*

Darshan: Take a long breathe and calm down.

*She took a long breathe and tried to calm herself down but was unable.*

*Darshan kept his hand on Diksha's hand to calm her down a bit.*

Darshan: You trust us?

*She nods as a yes.*

Dhruwal: Toh bta de humein, kya hua.

Diksha: Woh Ra- 

*She stopped as she was scared. Should I tell them? How will they react? Will they be disgusted of me? There were a thousand of questions in her mind that were increasing her fear every passing second.*

Darshan: Diksha. 

*He looked at her with a soft face. He tried hard to hide his fear for her but his eyes revealed everything. He caresses her face.*

Darshan: Don't be scared, tell us.

*Tears leave her eyes.*

Diksha: Woh Rahul- *She explained them everything that happened in past and now also. Tears left her eyes as she was explaining the most difficult phase of her life.*

*After she finished, she looked at Darshan. His eyes were boiling with anger. His heart resonated with a mix of empathy and rage, a collective determination to shield her from further harm. Darshan looked at her, she started to cry. Without uttering a single word, he envelopes her in a comforting embrace, a shield against the haunting memories that lingered. In that silent moment, his presence conveyed a promise – that she was not alone, and he stood as a steadfast guardian, ready to protect her from the ghost of her past. Diksha, enveloped in Darshan's embrace, felt a profound sense of security wash over her. His warmth became a haven, shielding her from the lingering shadows and assuring her that, in that moment, she was unconditionally protected.*

*All of Diksha's friends exchanged glances that spoke volumes, their faces contorted with a mix of empathy and indignation.*

Hardil: We'll not let anything happen to you anymore Diksha.

Dhruwal: We've got you back.

Dushyant: Yes, we'll teach that Rahul a lesson.

Avish: No boy gets to behave like that with any girl.

Shyam: We'll put him behind the bars.

Lijo: Abb tu tension matt le hum hai tere sath.

*Their words formed a collective shield, a united front against the injustice she had faced.*

*He signaled everyone to leave as Diksha needs some rest. They all leave.*

Darshan: Diksha, it's all okay now, I am here with you. It's late, you need some rest.

Diksha: I-I just can't shake these feelings off.

Darshan: I am here for you, and tomorrow is a new day. We'll figure this out together. Woh Rahul toh nahi bachega mere hath se. 

*He crumbled the bed sheet in anger.*

Darshan: Now sleep.

Diksha: Hmm.

*Diksha slept and Darshan also slept on the sofa.*

 _________________________________________________

So this was the end of Part-33 ,hope you liked it Part-34 will come soon. Stay Tuned.

See Yaa

Love Love

_________________________________________________