Chapter 11

The angels descended slowly to the ground, both looking a little bored and annoyed.

"That was too easy," muttered Stocking, "Why were you two having such problems?"

Panty nodded in agreement, "It was hardly even worth getting Back Lace out for."

A pair of heaven coins fell from the sky and clattered in front of Stocking. She gave a short, pleased giggle before scooping them up and adding, "We'll cut the rest from what's left of your car later."

Then a sneaky, malicious look suddenly crossed Panty's face, "Although, now that I have it out.." she began cruelly before lifting the gun and pointing it at Crewsocks.

The boy's eyes widened with fright, and he barely opened his mouth to object when the gun went off with a loud blast. However, rather than tearing the boy's body apart, the bullet came out and bounced relatively harmlessly off his chest.

"Ow!" the boy exclaimed before bringing his hand to his chest and patting it to see if he was still in one piece. Realizing that he was still alive, he became quite angry and began to protest, "What the he—!!"

His shout was cut off as Panty fired repeatedly with an unamused and callous expression *blam**blam**blam* each time silencing the boy and driving him back and causing him to curl his nearly nude body up to keep the bullets from hitting any particularly sensitive areas. She only relented when she seemed to have entirely broken him of protestation.

Stocking spoke up with mild annoyance, "Hey, stop that," she chided her sister with nearly no force or energy in her voice.

Panty finally relented and held her arms out to the side, closing her eyes and shrugging flippantly. "With your history, I have to make sure it's a real human this time." She narrowed her eyes dangerously, "We can't have you declaring yourself a demon and cutting me up just so you can get into hell again, can we?"

A brief and rare look of guilt crossed Stocking's face as she crossed her arms and looked to the side away from Panty. "I already apologized for that," she murmured.

Panty gave a triumphant smile before patting Stocking patronizingly, "Yeah—yeah—I am just saying there are some mistakes we needn't repeat, okay?"

A sudden thought occurred to Stocking and she quickly trotted over to Brief who had managed to locate his jumpsuit among the wreckage and was only now sorting it out so he could put it back on. She held her hand out and made her demand directly with a single word, "Phone."

Brief looked a little bewildered by this but was simply too discombobulated to put up real resistance. He reached into the pocket of the jumpsuit and fished out the phone before handing it over to Stocking.

Stocking looked at it for a second before dropping it to the ground. And just as Brief began reaching to pick it up, she brought her foot down on it with a large thud, smashing it into pieces beneath her heel.

Brief screamed out in shock and dismay causing Stocking to stomp on the pieces over and over again until her frustration was satiated.

"My truck and my phone!!" cried Brief, "Dad is going to kill me for sure!!" He then turned his attention up to Stocking's fuming face pleading, "Why would you do that?"

Stocking put her hands on her hips and loomed over Brief, still seething mad. "If you don't know what you did wrong then you are even more of an idiot than I thought."

Brief wept for just a moment before his eyes suddenly widened in realization. "Wait a minute—were you two spying on us the whole night?"

Panty joined her sister in looming over Brief, bringing a hand down and grasping his chin between her thumb and forefinger. "That's right, Geekboy! I heard everything," she taunted with a cool answer. "Tell me, what the fuck made you think that going and getting yourself and a boy I haven't had yet," she jabbed her thumb over her shoulder towards Crewsocks, "killed would make me happy?"