Akwarddddd

After talking to my parents that night I felt a little better. However I'm terrified to face Sean and even worse Brooke today.

I tie my bow on my dress to finish my outfit and walk down stairs for breakfast.

"Hey sweet!" Mum says sipping some tea "morning mum" I say taking a plate and putting some egg on it.

After breakfast and all that-

"Bye!" I say closing the door and leaving. I sigh and make my way to school

"Hi Daisy" I hear when I walk through the school doors "hi Sadie!" I say hugging her "you feeling better now?" I ask "yep it was just a small cold" she says "ah okay!!" I say.

We walk down to our lockers and grab out things for class "shame we aren't in the same classes!" I say pulling a book out "yeah I guess but we can't do anything about it" she says "true-"

"Oo guess who walking up to you??" Sadie says to me with a smirk. Oh. Crap. It was Sean "oh haha- uh you know.. I gotta get to class!" I say quickly closing my Locker and running off.

"Oh hey Daisy!" Luke says Turning the corner. His arm was around Zander, "hi guys!" I say a little out of breath "you good? Why are you out of breath?" Zander asks confused "oh uh haha um nothing!" I say awkwardly "oh. Okay" Zander says walking of with Luke after waving goodbye.

I walk to my next class and sit down. "Ok" "nooo come on Sean" "no thanks im not interested" I hear voices as i Look back up. It was Sean and Brooke "ok class let's begin" I hear the teacher yell "pst Daisy!" I hear Sean tap my back, he hands me a note

(I'm too lazy to draw a note so I'm just typing)

The note:

Sean: Daisy we need to talk about what happens last night.

Daisy: ...
Daisy:fine meet me outside the lockers after class

Sean: okay thank you so much :D

I smile at the note then I realised I agreed to talk with him about last night. Oh noooo

Hii so um this is wayyyyyyy less then I normally write but I'm seriously way to un motivated to write more- anyways bye :>