Jealous white hair girl

Sean pov:
The next day.

It was 8:10 in the morning and I was walking down to the music room when I hear a sweet voice call my name "Sean!" "Hi Daisy!" I say turning around smiling at her "sooo how are u today!" She says in her cheery mood "I'm doing great how about you?" I ask "I'm doing fine! Oh and thank you so much for sending me your new playlist! It's beautiful!" She says with a big smile "aw no problem!" I say looking at her "I would love to stay and chat but I have to go now!" She says with a frown "oh that's alright! I'll see you Daisy!" I say waving at her.

I walk down the hall to the music room and open the door to see inside the whole group talking to this brown haired girl.

"Oh hey guys!" I say waving and putting my bag on the table "hey Sean! Meet Brooke!" Hailey says pointing at the brown hair girl

"hi! Your Sean right?" She asks me "oh yeah haha nice to meet you!" I say smiling "well Brooke plays the flute and is new to the club!" Hailey says walking to Jake to stand by him.

"Well me and hailey need to sort the mics out so you guys can just chill and set up!" Jake says before turning back to hailey. And kissing her forehead before Zander and Luke could see. Milly does a gaging face as I laugh and return to my table.

Brooke walks up to me "hi Sean!" She says with a smile "hey!" I says taking my laptop out my bag "so I heard your in the year above the others right?" She asks "oh yeah!" I say smiling and turning to her "ooh that's cool! So am I!" She says with a big grin "wow that's great!" I say doing a little laugh. She continues to chat to me before we begin Practicing.

Daisy pov
At lunch
"Thank you so much have a great day!" I say waving to the lunch lady after collecting my lunch, I make my way over the the clubs table. to sit where I always sit, next to Sean and across Milly however when I get closer to the table I realise some one was Already sitting there.

"Hey guys!" I say placing my tray next to Milly this time "hi!" Every one expect the mysterious girl says "so who's this?" I ask "I'm Brooke." She says very coldly "oh nice to meet you! My names Daisy!" I say holding out my hand to shake.

She ignores it and turns back to Sean "well I'm new to the club" she says not even looking at me "oh! Cool.." I say pulling my hand away I have a bad feeling about her but I don't want to say anything, the group seems to like her.

During lunch I see Brooke almost flirting with Sean and well it made me feel some way. Way am I jealous? No way- I mean I did like Sean but I'm sure she's just being friendly..right?

I saw her touch his arm and talk to him looking into his eyes and something in me set on fire I just staired at her before I heard a voice

"Daisy are you alright?" Hailey ask with a worried face "oh! Yeah haha I'm fine don't worry.." I said looking away and poking at my lunch. But I knew something was off.

After lunch

Finally after having to sit and watch my crush being flirted on by some random girl it was finally math which I had with Sean!

I walked over to me and Sean's desk before sitting down and greeting Sean "hey Sean" I say smiling "hi Daisy!" He says pulling the chair out for me. Aaaa he was always soo nice to me "aw thank you!" I say not realising I was starring at him

"I love your hair today!" He says looking at my hair I turn "o-oh! thank you! I decided to curl it to see if it would work!" I say blushing "it looks beautiful!" He says not taking his eyes off me.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student!" I hear my teacher say. I turn to face her just as I see the one and only Brooke walk in "this is Brooke please be polite to her!" The teacher says. Book smiles at the class and even maybe winks at Sean "okay Brooke can you go sit um next to ___" few- she wasn't going to sit next to me but more of a bit behind me.

Brooke walks past me giving me a death stair. Chills go down my body. I look back up at her to see her winking at Sean then I look over to him to see him blushing. Oh no..

After class
"Bye Sean! I say waving, I had art next and he had English. I walk to my locker and put some books away just as I feel some one tug my hair, I stumble back a little before looking behind and seeing no other then Brooke "...can I help you?" I ask her "stay the hell away from Sean" she says getting closer to me "woah- who do you think you are!" I ask angry "if you don't stay away from him you will regret it, okay?" She says before gripping my arm tightly "w-what?!" I say panicked "you heard me! go near him and I ruin you life." She says before slapping me and walking away. I can fight back but I seriously didn't want to get into trouble..

The world stops as I feel a tear fall down my cheek, I start breathing heavily in shock

"woah Daisy! Are you okay!" I hear Jake yell out. He's holding haileys hand as the two run up to me " Daisy! Are you okay what happened!" Hailey asks me before hugging me "b-Brooke- s-she" but no mater how hard I tried I couldn't talk I could only cry harder

"what did Brooke do?!" Jake yells angry. I look around and In the corner of my eye the brown haired girl stands staring at me before finally being able to talk "u-um nothing! Haha" I say wiping my tears off my face "are you sure?" Hailey asks me looking worried. I Look back to see if Brooke was still they and she was. "Mmh.. I need to get to my next class. Bye!" I say before quickly rushing off. Hailey and Jake stand confused and worried. I felt bad but I was scared of Brooke.

AAA SAISY ANGST? Okay but seriously! Daisy go get ur man-  anyways XD hope u enjoyed this part and have a great day! Wish Daisy the best lucky cuz she's gonna need it 😅