Chapter 1- The underground

Long ago two races ruled over earth humans and monsters.These races lived in relative peace until one day violence broke out. The violence continued until it broke out into war between the two groups. The war lasted for a long time until the humans pulled out their trump card. seven of their greatest magicians came together and used a powerful spell that banished the monsters deep underground inside of mt.ebott. Many centuries later this story has become a legend. The legends say that anyone who goes to mt.ebott never returns. Seven kids with the same traits as the magicians centuries ago decide to go up the mountain. These traits were : Patience, Bravery,Perseverance, Integrity, Kindness, Justice, Determination. Even though these kids decided to go up this mountain for drastically different reasons one thing is for sure for this group of kids tho....nothing will ever be the same.

*The screen cuts to black and then comes back to a group of golden flowers and in the middle of the flowers was a kid who seemed to have taken a large fall. The kid had medium length straight brown hair, short and choppy bangs, a long blue shirt with two purple stripes, blue pants, brown shoes, and a bandage on their yellow...skin?

Anyway this is frisk one of the humans who fell into the underground.

Frisk: Where am I?

Frisk got up and looked around while holding the feeling of their head to see if they were injured they then noticed a stick on the ground and picks it up then looks forward to see a doorway.

Frisk: I guess all I can do is go forward.

Frisk begins to go forward and enters a room that was almost completely dark with a patch of grass in the middle and in that grass was a single golden flower but this one had a face on it and a hole in one of it's petals.

???: That's seven hehehehahaha

The flower mumbled quiet enough that frisk didn't hear what it then it put a big smile on it's face.

Flowey: Howdy, I'm Flowey. Flowey the flower

Frisk: A talking flower...?

Flowey: Hmmmm.... you must be new to the UNDERGROUND aren'tcha? Golly you must be so confused.

Frisk: Yeah I'm new here and I want to go back......home.......So can you tell me how to get ho-

A vine sprouted out of the ground and shushes frisk.

Flowey: Shh shh I will tell you soon but first someone ought to teach you how things work around here.

Frisk was about to grab the vine and push it away from their mouth but then another vine grabbed their hand.

Flowey: Hmm doesn't look like anyone else is around guess little old me will have to show you. Ready? Here we go

The entire world goes monochrome as a red heart appeared in front of frisk this shocked frisk so much that they didn't notice the vines going back into the ground.

Frisk: What is this?

Flowey; You see that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!

Frisk: My SOUL? I thought souls were like these blueish transparent version of myself or something like that.

Flowey: You are thinking of ghosts friend-

Frisk: GHOST ARE REAL?!?!

Flowey: You are talking to a literal golden flower and ghost surprises you.....anyway Your SOUL starts off weak, but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV.

Frisk: LV? What does stand for? Level?

Flowey: No Silly It stands for LOVE.

Flowey winks while saying this as frisk gives him a blank stare.

Flowey: You want some love don't you. Don't worry I'll share some with you! Down here love is shared through Little White....friendliness pellets.

As flowey says this white pellets begin to float above him.

Frisk: Friendliness pellets.....what is with this place?

Flowey: Are you ready? Move Around! Get as many as you can!

The pellets begin to float down towards frisk as frisk decides to listen to the flower and tries to catch the pellets but then when they touched the pellets a surge of pain went thru their body
As they drop to their knees with blood coming off their hand and their vision waning

Flowey had a very creepy smile on his face

Flowey: You idiot. In this world, it's kill or BE killed. Why would ANYONE pass up an opportunity like this?

Pellets began to surround frisk in a complete circle.

Flowey: DIE!

The pellets begin to close in on frisk as frisk begins to breathe heavily as certain death was fast approaching then the pellets disappeared and all the damage frisk had taken from the pellets seemed to heal like they were never hit.

Frisk: What the...

Flowey looked confused and then a fire ball appeared beside flowey and then it charged at flowey as he cried in pain as the fireball knocked him away.

someone walks to the grass patch it was what could only be described as a anthropomorphic goat with a large purple robe with a strange symbol on it. Frisk was very tense at the sight of the goat beast because flowey's words were fresh on their mind the beast can clearly see it on frisk's face.

???: What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, Innocent youth...(the beast notices frisk put their stick closer to them and point it towards the beast) Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins.

Frisk: T....Toriel.

Toriel: Yes, my child I pass thru this place everyday to see if anyone has fallen down you are not the first human I have seen today

Frisk: I'm....I'm not?

Toriel: You are not my child there was a couple of humans before you although one of them did run away as soon as they saw Me but that doesn't matter My child come I shall guide you through the catacombs. This way.

Toriel started to walk to the door at the other side of the room that frisk had just noticed. Frisk hesitated on whether to follow toriel or not but then they decide to.

Frisk and toriel walk into a room with purple brick walls with cand two stairs that lead to the same point which was a door at the top of the stairs at the middle of the stairs was a golden star like thing infront of a pile of red leaves.

It seemed that whatever the star thing was wasn't important or toriel just didn't see it as she just went up the stairs and waited at the door for frisk.

Frisk walks up to the star and puts their hand up to it and a voice seems to echo in their mind.

*The shadow of the ruins looms above, filling you with...

DETERMINATION