7. Marriage proposal

Start from the beginning

"Who is Shreya?"

"A girl "
She said without wasting any second.

"I know she's a girl but what's her indentity?"
I asked trying control my anger issues, because I really don't want to mess this topic more.

"Bua ji, sent this marriage proposal when she know that you are unmarried."

She uttered while sitting in single sofa beside me.

Enough maa, now end of discussion, just give me two years when I turn 32, I get married without giving any excuses.

I finished, furious without uttering one word I moved to my bedroom, I can heard faded voice of maa, she is shouting at me but I ignored that, I need time because right now Avni is a normal college going girl and she needs time to get settled, I know she wanted to achieve her dreams and I want best for her, so for that atleast I give her proper time.

After two years see will be 25 and I will be 32 and maybe that time everything become normal, we like a normal married couples. While thinking about all this I open knob of handle and open my king size bedroom.

Moving directly towards my closet I change into comfortable pair of black tshirt and trouser, after changing I sit on the bed and rest my head in headboard of bed and open my laptop and started checking important emails.
.
.
.
Around 7 pm, I shut down my laptop and placed it beside bed in sidetable, around this, almost everyone come by this time. Slowly I leaned on bed and suddenly the thoughts hit me that Avni didn't message me from morning, she usually message me around her college time because that time is safe for her to call or message but today she didn't...

But I can't message her maybe that makes trouble for her, I get up from bed and pick up my phone from side table and dial a number.

Me : "Check, if she is okay or not "
I said with my husky and dominating voice.

Guard : "Okay sir, I talk with him"
He uttered, he is talking about her personal security guard, who look upon her while I was busy and I can't take any risk specially when it's about Avni.

Me : "Okay, tell me every single detail and if you find anything strange them tell me without wasting time.

I said with serious tone.

Guard : "Okay sir"
He replied.

I cut the call and suddenly I remember how I meet her and things went totally different with time and efforts.

Past

After 2 months, her innocent face stuck in my mind my men trying to find her in every corner where she would be living and failed all time, I can't wait to see her again.

Lost in her thoughts, I sit on the bench placed in the garden, I usually do gym at my house but today I feel like going out for jogging without any security and makes my father pissed off.

It's around 6 o'clock in the morning and their are so many old people walking I heard the sound of chirping birds it feels so relaxing closed my eyes I heard faded voice of aarti, I lifted up my eyes and look at the temple in little distance, where I currently sitting, it is very sweet voice who doing aarti.

Unknowning I started moving towards the small temple, came to see a girl who's back facing me, she is wearing dark blue kurta set and her dupatta set on her head.

After sometime I finally managed to see her face, I felt numb I rubbed my eyes for a better vision or to confirm that I looking at real person infront of me.

That girl, who makes my heart to beat for her after that day, innocent face without thinking about anything I stepped forward and stand infront of her.