The New girl/spirit

Start from the beginning

Houki: about what killing a spirit?

Origami just nobs and everyone continue to wacth the footage until they saw the part where everyone were together. But what Mana and Houki see is Tohka with a different Astral Dress that looks almost similar to Geats Magnum form. They were going to ask them about it but what Mana sees suprised her, what she saw was Tycoon with out his helmet and she recognized.

Mana: Nii-sama?

The four girls look at her a bit suprised after seen Shido and started to question if Shido and Shiori have another siblings other than Y/n and Kotori.

Timeskip

Mana and Houki were walking in the hallway and they were stop by the four girls. And Origami was the first person to speak.

Origami: what did you mean be Nii-sama? I heard nothing of Shido having another sister like you

Aine: and Houki are you related to y/n Ukiyo?

Houki: y/n Ukiyo?

Mana: Do you know them?

Origami: we do... Shido is my lover and y/n is Aine lover.

Raizen High school
[Rooftop]

Miyako: y/n, what happened to you?

Y/n was with his friends and everyone was looking at him because he have a band-aids on his face and couple of bruises as well. And everyone was wondering what happen to him. Specifically Miyako because she saw him last night and left in a hurry.

Y/n: some asshole try to rob me last night after I left your apartment.

Miyako: so you fought him?

Y/n remember what happen last night when he fought against the spirit call Nightmare.

Y/n: yes and he kick my ass. (Thoughs) well she...

His friends look at him suprised.

(From Top left to Right)Kyou NekozakiAi KamiyaYuu IzumiYui HachimitsuShuu Inuzuka

Kyou Nekozaki
Ai Kamiya
Yuu Izumi
Yui Hachimitsu
Shuu Inuzuka

Shuu: now we know that but that doesn't explain about the bump on your head.

On y/n head he has a bump on his head and just remembering it who he got it gets a headache.